Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Argh. My photographer DIED on me!

124»

Re: Argh. My photographer DIED on me!

• Options
    Yes, Colleen, I noticed the bun in the oven too. This was not a bunion joke ;)
  • Options
    Wow. This thread is crazy. As the PP said, listen to your mom.
  • Options
    This guy must live in a state where gays aren't allowed to marry.
  • Options
    So uh, how's the weather up there on Mt. Crumpet?
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    I'm trying to scrimpAnd fried scrimp, and boiled scrimp, and scrimp and grits, and scrimp scampi, and scrimp salad, and....
  • Options
    Holy crap they have the biggest registry EVER
  • Options
    lol! Bec... This has been so entertaining to read.It seems like this guy is so anal about everything...
  • Options
    I agree with pp - the pic says it all.
  • Options
    What in the hell happened in here!?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm telling you, people, FULL MOON.................
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Please tell me SOMEONE noticed what his shirt says? And why is it his FI doesn't look entirely happy? Wow...poor woman. I hope she wakes up to reality soon.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Their wedding website is written from his point of view, so I guess he is more into the wedding website & message board stuff than his FI is.That's just effing weird. Dude, CS, if a girl can wear boys pants and play sports and be just like one of the guys, why can't a guy want to plan a wedding? It's a pretty narrow minded existence to believe that, buzzed or not. Just sayin'.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards