Michigan-Lansing
Options

Engraving rings..

Just wondering.. how many of you ladies are getting it done? Where did you get them engraved at? Its aroud 30 ish (I think) at things remembered. I dont really know if that is cheap or expensive??/ What do you think?

Re: Engraving rings..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about it, but I haven't looked into pricing yet. If I don't do the rings, I plan to engrave the watch I'll give him as a wedding gift.
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    cutemary007cutemary007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about doing an engravement to suprise my hubby on our wedding day...but haven't decided for sure yet
  • Options
    T&A430T&A430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're going to go to Things Remembered, I would call them and ask about their pricing before hand. I've never gotten jewelry engraved there but I did get a shot glass engraved there that I had bought from another store and I had to show them my receipt; they charged me 50% of the price plus a flat fee and a per letter fee. With a shot glass it wasn't so much but with a wedding band it could easily add up to a large expense. This was a long time ago, so it may have changed, I just recommend calling.
  • Options
    lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most jewler's can do engraving on items you purchase from them. I got my hubby to be's ring at Kay's and it was a $20.00 flat fee to have the band engraved. It may be a per word fee etc. but they should be able to do it. Things Remembered isn't too pricy usually but they do have a fee for engraving items that arent' there's along with a per word fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards