Wisconsin

E photo session in Madison

My FI and I are new to the Madison area and are planning to do our fall engagment session in the Madison area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: E photo session in Madison

• The UW arboretium- great fall foliage
    Olbrich Botanical gardens- beautiful
    UW Union on Lake Mendota- classic madison
    Capitol building- there are lots of great builings in every direction, not just the capitol itself
    Off of Willie Street there are several small parks that overlook Lake Monona

I love madison :)

May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Thanks Turtles! I never even thought about the Arboretum!
  • No problem, can't wait to see them!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I second everything turtles said and add Monona Terrace Rooftop,
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_e-photo-session-in-madison?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:18b5bc42-6db1-4ed2-8287-52796c84d874Post:16895bae-cce3-40ea-a37e-6d06c5db4e45">Re: E photo session in Madison</a>:
    [QUOTE]I second everything turtles said and add Monona Terrace Rooftop,
    Posted by Wiscisbliss[/QUOTE]

OOOHH yes!^^
  • That was a must for us since that was where my FI proposed! :)
  • Monona Terrace does weddings too.  That's where mine was and I thought they did a nice job.  I PM'd you a link to my pics.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • If you're going to stick to the downtown/campus area, Allen Centennial Garden is also a great spot for pics.

http://www.allencentennialgardens.org/home.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards