New Jersey - South
Options

St. Agnes

So I took people's advice and called St Agnes to leave a message for Cassey Clark and the receptionist would not let me leave a message.  She told me I have to speak to Dr. Keifer first.  I had a problem with this lady when I was trying to schedule my wedding with a priest.  She insisted I go to church and pick one out then call.  So I will yet again call Dr. Keifer, and if I don't get a response I'm going to loose it.

Re: St. Agnes

• Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's completely ridiculous and so frustrating. What time of day did you call? When I left a message for Casey, I think I called around 5:30 or 6, right after I got home from work. That's total b/s - you can leave a message for Casey. I would keep calling them until they let you leave a message for her, or Dr. Keiffer calls you back. Definitely try and deal with Casey though. Have you thought about even trying to track her down before or after mass?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to call again tomorrow.  I called during my lunch at work, I really hate that lady.  I told her I wanted to leave a message for Cassey and she got silent.  So I told her I was getting married there and wanted Casey to cantor for my wedding.  She said "Well did you talk to Dr. Keifer"  I should have lied but didn't think it would be a big deal.  Then she proceed to lecture me bc Dr. Keifer works during the day and he'll call me back blah, blah, blah.  I don't give a crap, I just want my wedding to have music and am tired of leaving him messages.  I shouldn't have to leave the man five messages before he returns my call.  I have a life too.  OK rant over...Anyway I don't know who she is but she's a pain in my you know what.
  • Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate to be this way because it's the church but I'd harrass them and keep calling until he calls you back.  It doesn't make any sense whatsoever that the woman won't let you leave a message for Casey because you can.    I would also maybe trying tracking Casey or Dr. Keifer down before or after mass or, call your priest and let him know the trouble you're having.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it sucks, and for all the money I'm paying them to get married there they should be a little more accomodating. However, that being said my priest is wonderful, the receptionish however is a different story.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards