"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: These are my confessions:

• Options
    I got here late and I'm leaving early.
  • Options
    I have been playing Gilligans Island golf and Pac Man all morning (at work), which I feel is far worse than knotting at work all day. I have 4 very gray hairs I just noticed this morning :(
  • Options
    You have nothing to confess?  That can't be true.I confess that I'm going shopping at lunch today.  After shopping yesterday at lunch.  Yesterday's shopping trip was successful.  So successful, they were letting me know about all the new merchandise they expect in next week. :)I'm probably going back to that store today.  I also confess that I'm getting excited about the wedd....err the cupcakes we'll have at the wedding.  Yeah.  That's it.  I'm excited about cupcakes.I don't think that's better.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I confess: on all these "who would you like to meet IRL, who do you think is cool, etc" polls, on the rare chance that I see Nicole, I always wonder if the person means me or some other Nicole.
  • Options
    I confess I cried for 20 minutes when the doctor told me that I am most likely entering menopause.I am 37.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    I want to kill DH bc I came home to a drunken party he decided to have with all his buddies on a Thursday...when I had to be up at 6:45 and work for 13 hours today
  • Options
    I confess that I have been having serious issues with judgmental thoughts and feelings of superiority for the last week or two.I'll give myself a stern talking to later.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Of course I meant you Nicole.  I just spelled it wrong because I'm dumb.I can't believe someone's complaining about 4 gray hairs.  I wish I could count my gray hairs.  It's well beyond that.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    (this confession is TMI): I confess I got a little overzealous while "trimming the garden" in the shower the other day and wound up clear cutting everything.
  • Options
    oh! okay here's one:I confess that I've been told that I'm on the brink of high blood pressure, and I still drink and smoke. I know, I know. I wish I could get it up enough to quit.
  • Options
    I confess that I may start a brawl in the ICU today.  I cofess that I almost peed my pants when my mom called my step-sister a twatwaffle.  Apparently I've been saying it a lot around her.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, TJ I was just contemplating that exact thing, like almost word for word what you just said! (Having to do with the fact that I'm married now)
  • Options
    I confess that when TJ says she feels superior, I groan a little.
  • Options
    moose- I'm sure I have more.  I colored my hair not long ago, so these are just the ones breaking through. 
  • Options
    Oh, and my cholesterol is 236.  I eat low fat and I work out so I am cutting everything out to see if it gets better.  For some reason that didn't make me cry though.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    I confess I drank way to much pinot grigio last evening and paid dearly for it all day today. The greasy pepperoni pizza I ate for lunch made me feel somewhat better.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    I am 37 days out and I want to cancel the wedding and leave 5 days early for my honeymoon, so we can spend 2 weeks in Jamaica and just elope. I will not tell FI, because it may actually occur to him to cancel he hall.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I confess that I was really pisssed off that crappy dr.'s office made me see a PA instead of a real dr. for my annual check up.  And also, that I cannot be nice to a person who calls a papsmear a pappyschmappy. 
  • Options
    I feel guilty about being on fall break and sleeping in every day when DH has to get up to go to work. The loss of my full time job has made me really, really cheap.
  • Options
    (Doing a little dance while singing "Moose wants to meet me, Moose wants to meet me!")
  • Options
    I confess I was thisclose to posting a Live Journal Woe is Me post about an hour ago.  Having one of those days :(
  • Options
    I cannot be nice to a person who calls a papsmear a pappyschmappyVic I'm not sure I could manage to not PUNCH that person, let alone be nice to them
  • Options
    I also have a TMI confession:I confess that I cried during sex last night. I have PMS and my vag just can't handle the peen right now. FI was like WTF - why didn't you just say no? And I told him because I didn't want to be a bad wife. He refuses to have sex with me until I learn to not be a doormat. And I'm lame.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I confess that I'm wondering if MissSarah was referencing Spinal Tap in my "ask me anything" thread, and if so, if she saw I referenced it back. because if we both like Spinal Tap, I may have to give her an internet hug.
  • Options
    I confess I'm tired of hearing about Jf's DH's party last night.Also, I'm doing a temp job with that law firm next week and i'm kind of weary about it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I confess that I've been really busy today and I've had knot withdrawls.
  • Options
    lala - I live with a woman who sleeps til 2, gets up, sleeps on the couch til 8pm or so, then goes out to get laid. Doesn't work, doesn't feed or clean up after her own cats, and has a REALLY TERRIBLE LAUGH.You would feel superior, too!
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    stage, I know. I love it too. sweet sweet hand of death... but dammit, smoking is cool and you know it!
  • Options
    While watching the JV and Varsity girl's volleyball games yesterday at Tim's HS, I could pay attention to nothing except the butts in those tiny, tiny, tight spandex shorts. [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BaYqnzh1AZ8/Sg92l5AIQeI/AAAAAAAAAZc/2sNIvJPgvqY/s400/Teen1.png[/img]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards