Jewish Weddings

New Married Bio! 9/6/09 Wedding

Hi all! I know it's been so long, but I've finally compiled some of my favorite pictures from my wedding on September 6! Check out my new married bio for all the pics! Everything was absolutely perfect: the weather, the flowers, the food... even the ring bearer cooperated. And, our 16 1/2 year old dog participated. We found out right after the wedding that we would have to put him to sleep that week (he hadn't been acting himself for a couple of weeks, but somehow he made it to the wedding, turns out he had a tumor growing inside of him). We were so lucky to have him there, and we cancelled our honeymoon so we could spend a couple last days with him. Anyway, enjoy the pics. :)

Re: New Married Bio! 9/6/09 Wedding

• RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    wow you look gorgeous!  mazel tov, love the pics!!!sorry to hear about your dog, glad he made it through the wedding.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful wedding  :) If you don't mind me asking... did you walk in with your sister and father? I am thinking of doing something similar because my mother is no longer living. Thanks for answering my question. - Ilyse
  • edited December 2011
    Mazal tov.  Sorry about your dog; can relate and think it was so nice that you spent time with him.  Hope you have an enjoyable honeymoon, whenever you decide to go.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks all! october010bride, yes, I walked with my sister and father, because my mother and I are estranged. Also, I don't have the greatest of relationships with my father (though I am extremely close with my sister), so they walked me *to* the aisle. Once we got to the aisle, they each left me and walked themselves down the aisle, then I walked myself halfway down the aisle alone, where my husband came up and met me, and we walked down the second half of the aisle together to the chuppah.
  • YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding was gorgeous!  Loved the photography.  Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your explanation. I think the symbolism of it is wonderful. Congrats again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards