Colorado-Denver
Options

I new here!!!!!!!!!YEA ME!

Hello everyone,I'm new here and really excited to start planning my wedding.  My fiance and I are getting married on 10-10-10.  It feels like it is really far away.  I so eager to get going, so maybe I will start my heavy planning in Jan 10.   I'm looking forward to learning lots from everyone.Thank,Mel

Re: I new here!!!!!!!!!YEA ME!

• Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey, welcome :)Since you have a popular date I would start getting big things reserved since they will go fast. There is no such thing as being to early when you have a great date like that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! October will be here before you know it! Good luck planning! The CO board is awesome!
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mel!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! And Welcome!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! Yes, I would definitely start planning asap - let us know how we can help!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Planning early is a good thing, the more you have to plan the more you can spread everything out and hopefully you will be less stressed in the months leading up to your day. Good luck planning!
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement & welcome to the board! Can't wait to hear more about your planning (& 10-10-10 is gonna be a popular date...so let us know if you need any help w/ vendor recommendations!) :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    Cynth0104Cynth0104 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! I'm getting married on 10-1-10. You should definitely check out the Oct 2010 board. They are very helpful as well.  That date is very popular so I would definitely try to get the big stuff booked!!  Good luck on planning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi welcome! can't wait to hear how your plannin is coming along!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards