Colorado-Denver

*NinanNate* and *Heather52210*

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if you tried printing pictures of your engagement session off of the disc Scott sent you? I got mine back today and some are fine. Others are VERY Pixel-y and therefore, blurry. I am really disappointed and wanted to see what your experience was...Thanks!

Re: *NinanNate* and *Heather52210*

• edited December 2011
    Scott hasn't posted all of our pictures yet and we haven't received our disc. We're hoping to get the pictures soon, I'll post when we do. Were the pictures blurry on the disc or just when you printed them?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Heather,  They were fine on the disc, just blurry when I printed them. He is going to print them using his lab and let me know how his turn out. I hope it works out!! I will keep you updated!
  • edited December 2011
    So we figured it out! Apparently there are two folders on the disc we got. One for "web" and one for "printing." Walgreens didn't let me choose a folder. So don't take your disc there! Just go to a website and choose the "print" folder on the disc! Whew!
  • edited December 2011
    That's good to know. I haven't tried printing mine yet. I'm going to let FI do it since he is a Graphic Designer & knows what he's doing. I take pictures to Walgreens all the time, so I'll be sure to avoid them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards