Wedding Etiquette Forum

Helloo... elloo... loo... ooo

(That was an echo)Where IS everyone?!?! Why is no one bringing the funny, or being dramatic, or making conversation about SOMETHING!What on earth is going on here...

Re: Helloo... elloo... loo... ooo

• Helllllo is it meeee your loooking for..... Lionel Ritchie Love youuuuuu
  • Hmm. Conversation? Why is don draper in water?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here!  We're watching Out of Sight.  I am also cleaning out my e-mail inbox and trying to get some WR stuff done before our big wedding planning trip next weekend.  I'm so excited, I miss home so much.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • ... Is there anybody in there? Nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?
  • Has anyone done Wii Fit? My Wii Fit age is 12 years older than my actual age. Is that thing even accurate? Boo.
  • FI's family just randomly stopped by, and my house was a mess. He also had not told them we picked a wedding date. (We picked our date months ago.) Then told them the wrong date. My dogs managed to dig a huge hole in the backyard in about 5 minutes.
  • I'm in and out.Crunching our financial numbers with DH.  It's hard to stay sane, and I'm starting to feel like I will vomit.  His student loans start up next month and we flat out can't afford them.  Thankfully we have (some) savings.  We'll be in the red every month until he gets a job.  Scary stuff.  Very scary stuff. 
  • We had a wii fit, I really disliked the "womp womp" noise it made when I was on it, indicating how obese I am. My husbands "age" was in his 40s - he is 27, he had horrible balance.We just finished watching Year One, funny, not incredible though.And don draper is in water because hes hot.
  • I am here I suck at bringing the funny though. I'm waiting for my hair dye to set
  • Sorry I was doing research for my poll. :)I'm here now though so the fun can start up again now.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Hola.  Just got off the phone with my mom...we chatted for ages!  Now DH and I are eating and figuring out what we're going to do tonight.  We really want to go see a movie at the dollar theater, but it's sketchy after dark.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Shanwalk, I feel your pain. My student loan repayment started shortly after we got married and it took a lot of shuffling to be able to pay it at first. How have you done your budget? I charted out everything on a spreadsheet and it has helped a lot!
  • Nebb - My weight and BMI were okay, but I only passed 4 out of the 5 balance tests so I guess that added 12 years to my life. It told DH he was overweight and he got all sad. I told him not to take it too personally.
  • roxy - what color are you dyeing it now?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Have you gotten him to hula hoop yet ggmae, I nearly died laughing when my husband did that for the first time.
  • Sucrets- Dark, rich brown. The reds just faded too fast
  • Shan - I hear ya. My student loans will be the bane of my existence for the next 14 years. I hope your DH is able to find a job soon.
  • I did wii fit for about 6 months before the wedding. And another wii weight loss game. I lost 20 lbs and got past the 'womp womp' overweight range. DH likes to refer to my wii fit board as a paperweight now.
  • Nebb - I didn't. He did the ski jump, soccer game, and the game where you get the marbles in the hole, but wouldn't do the hula hoop. My aunt did though and it was pretty funny!
  • they'll be the bane of ours for the next 30 years.  (Hopefully not... we'll be able to pay them off early, but 30 years is the worst outlook plan).Yes, we've done a budget on excel.  We've been using it for the last couple months.   We'd be able to squeeze by without dipping into savings, but we've recently decided we have to get health insurance... even if it's just major medical.  That sends us into red.  Dh just takes it all so hard.  Like it's all his fault.  I hate this money shiit.  I hate it worse for him.
  • I video'd my husband hula hooping the first time we played it, and then promptly put it on facebook. He still hates the video.
  • Shanwalk, I feel your pain.  I'm unemployed and have $130k of student loan debt.  FI's lucky, he only has $80k or so because he was on scholarship.  It sucks, hard.I am reeeally crossing my fingers for good job news next week.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nebb - My aunt and I were talking about how funny it would look to someone walking by outside - her invisible hula hooping like crazy.
  • brie - have y'all started having to pay back yet?I (thank you little baby jesus in the manger) have no student loans.  My amazing parents paid for it - and I worked through college to help out and for any "fun money". If I had loans right now we'd be screwed.  Thankfully, my mom knew majoring in Dance would leave me pretty much unable to payback any loans.  Little did she know I would marry a man with enough student loans for two people.sigh. 
  • Roxy - Post a pic when you're done!
  • brie - have y'all started having to pay back yet? Yeah, most of them are already in repayment.  Our biggest loan kicks in in November, though, and we have another one that starts in February I think.  He's paying both of ours for now and I feel awful.  I don't want to jinx it, but I have a really good feeling about this job interview I had on Friday.  We need the money, badly.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh, and that's only government loans.  My mom also has a ledger of how much I owe her for my college tuition that I'll eventually have to start paying.  Thankfully, she doesn't charge interest.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a friend with no student loan debt, and she's pretty damn high and mighty about it. I want to punch her in the face when she talks about how lucky she is not to have any debt.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • that's awesome he's able to handle both.  I wish this was easier for us... so DH wouldn't feel so responsible. 
  • It drives me crazy when people refer to student loan debt as "good debt."  If it's so great, take it, please.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards