Iowa-Des Moines
Options

AW: Married!

The wedding went pretty well I think. A few small annoyances with the money part of it but it worked out ok for now. I had been worried about the weather all week. It rained all day thurs and fri. The skies were cloudy most of the day but we made it through most of the pictures without any rain, just about 10 minutes of heavy sprinkles. We did decide to do the ceremony outside still, and it did end up raining! We made it through the majority of the ceremony, but then the rain got harder and the pastor announced us as husband and wife and we all went to the reception hall and finished up with the ring ceremony and signing of the licence. I really thought I would have freaked out about this, but at the time all I cared about was marrying him! I think my wedding was perfect!! I will post vendor reviews eventually but right now I am honeymooning in Hawaii (DH is sleeping, jet lag). I tagged a bunch of pics on facebook that my mom put up for those of you who know me on there.  I can't wait to see the pro pics![IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/do16b4.jpg[/IMG] 
TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
EDD 3/6/13
Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: AW: Married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards