Maryland

SO excited! - Dueling pianos!

Hello all! I'm new to the Maryland board. I spend most of my time on the Hawaii board because I'm a DW bride and we're getting married in Hawaii.

However, I just finally booked everything for our AHR and I'm SO excited! :) 

We're having a small reception in Hunt Valley and we've got the dueling piano guys from Howl at the Moon in Baltimore to come perform at the reception! :)

I can't wait and FI is finally excited about the AHR part. Up until recently he wasn't thrilled about it because he felt like it was a stupid obligatory thing that neither of us wanted to do, but now that we're going to have quality entertainment he's excited and so am I! 

Re: SO excited! - Dueling pianos!

• edited December 2011
    sooooo jealous!

If you dont mind me asking...how much was it for the piano to go??
    More than words.....
  • breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_excited-dueling-pianos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:627Discussion:3043f3af-a4ff-4432-aa6b-96b187a64ebcPost:570af71e-9b73-40f1-ac8c-7aaefccaee10">Re: SO excited! - Dueling pianos!</a>:
    [QUOTE]sooooo jealous! If you dont mind me asking...how much was it for the piano to go??
    Posted by cdstadler[/QUOTE]

<div>$1600 for the two guys at Howl that we really like (Jimmy and Adam) and for their sound guy and for them to bring all of their own equipment.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Wow...thats really not a bad price! Thats pretty awesome......i hope the day is all you want it to be!
    More than words.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards