DC

Hair/Makeup HELP!

I am looking for a place to get my hair and make up done for my wedding - along with bridesmaids/mom.  Everything is so outrageous and I hate to make the bridesmaids spend $200 to get a simple updo.  Does anyone have any recommendations? We are getting married in Old Town and will be staying at the Lorien Hotel.  We'd be willing to go into DC or the surrounding areas.

THANKS!

Re: Hair/Makeup HELP!

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked with Up Dos for I Dos?  They will travel to you.  I don't remember the cost, but it's certainly nowhere near $200 for bridesmaids.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Hulz2000Hulz2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Lorraine Aprile salon in Old Town. It's a cute place and pretty reasonable for the area. That's where me and my girls are going. http://lorraineaprilesalon.com/weddings.html.
  • LadyLyLadyLy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had mine done as a BM by Bridal Artistry last year.  It was close to $200 for hair AND make-up, but I think it might be less than 1/2 of that for one or the other.  (But check with them because their prices may have gone up since then.) I've been considering booking them for my own wedding, especially since they will do everything for you on site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards