Florida-North Florida

St. Augustine

I am looking for recommendations for the following: (on budget)

Cake:
Photographer:
Flowers:
DJ:
Photobooth:

Please help!

Re: St. Augustine

• We just got married in St. Augustine in April and would recommend the following vendors:

Cake - we went with Publix. Very affordable and tasted amazing!
    Flowers - Lauren Windham Cowgill with Windham Event designs - works great on a tight budget
    DJ - WE used Kris from Footloose Entertainment (Packages run from $895-$1195)
    Photoboth - We used Shutterbooth out of Ponte Vedra (they even provided our favors

I wouldn't recommend my photographer, but I will recommend Kristen with Lanier Star Photography. She does an amazing job and is really great to work with AND she has a package that includes a photobooth!

Email me at sarahadufresne@hotmail.com if you want more details.

Enjoy & happy planning

SarahLaughing

• I'm getting married in St. Augustine in June. I just booked Charlie Roberts as my DJ- only $695 for 5 hours AND he will play the guitar during the ceremony (if that's something you would be interested in, otherwise he will play music normally). :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_st-augustine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:f7738f73-c13b-4b50-a18f-f03e108e2447Post:a52b4453-20f7-4ca5-b008-5f079a5af38b">Re: St. Augustine</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in St. Augustine in June. I just booked Charlie Roberts as my DJ- only $695 for 5 hours AND he will play the guitar during the ceremony (if that's something you would be interested in, otherwise he will play music normally). :)
    Posted by whinkle863[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thank you!</div>
  • Congratulations on your engagement! My husband and I are up and coming wedding photographers in St Augustine and would be willing to work with you on price.  We recently got married too and completely understand sticking to a budget! Our photography is comparable with photographers charging twice as much but since we're fairly new to wedding photography or pricing is very reasonable right now.

Check out our webstite http://www.still55weddings.com

Flowers:Betty Jo Brubaker is a local in St. Augustine too. I gave her a pictue of what I wanted and she recreated it exactly... it was perfect. Her number is (904) 692-1153. bettyjobrubaker@windstream.net

Cake:We also used a local lady for our wedding cake that did an amazing job Our cake was for 100 people and it was about $300. Her name is Irma Kay Strickler she doesnt have a website so her phone number is (386) 649-4563.

Happy Wedding Planning!
    ♥ Joseph & Christina Mills
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_st-augustine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:f7738f73-c13b-4b50-a18f-f03e108e2447Post:2dd53700-6aa8-4d62-a226-af89a31b304c">St. Augustine</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for recommendations for the following: (on budget) Cake:  <strong>Defores Bakery</strong> Photographer: <strong>Jamie Smith Photography from Green Cove Springs </strong> Flowers:  <strong>Flower Works </strong> DJ: <strong>High Fidelity DJs</strong> Photobooth: Please help!
    Posted by Jirber[/QUOTE]
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Cake: Sweet Weddings
    Flowers: Everything about plants & Flowers of Kelly's Bloom Room
    Photographer: Mady Joe Photography or Dana Goodson Photography
    DJ: McGee entertainment 
    Photobooth: Smiley Photobooth

These are some that my friends have used recently! Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards