New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Photographers / Videographers

Who did you use?  How much (if not specifically, then a range) did they cost and what did you get for that amount?The photographer/videographer is the one big vendor we haven't booked yet (wedding is in March).  We went to Rendezvous Weddings and LOVED him but is a bit out of budget.  FI says we can do it, I'm leary and would like a few other possible options.  Looking for someone in lower westchester.

Re: Photographers / Videographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do not know what your budget is but we used Ricky Restiano www.rickyrestiano.com in bronxville for photographer and Moving Pictures www.movingpicturesllc.com in Ardsley for video. Pricing depends on what you want but if I remember correctly, both of their packages started at $3000. I would highly recommend both of them....they are separate companies but work together most of the time because they work so well together...and on top of it all they are wonderful people...good luck
  • Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jake Bergmeier www.nodophotography.com I am getting everything from him, 60 page album, epics, guestbook, paren albums, 2 shooters, full day coverage, etc. and I'm paying about $3700 for him, he's worth every penny. And I am using Anthony Quintano www.quintanomedia.comI can't remember a lot from this package because the list is huge of what is in it, but I do remember, 2 shooters, full day coverage, 2 dvds and blu ray at the end of it and I'm paying $1200Jaimie
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ricky Restiano as well. Fabulous work.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    mmo510mmo510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photos: Megan LaBarbera from Creative Images Collections (don't remember the packages, but I think they start at $3K)Video:  Dan from Serendipity Filmworks (highest package for 2 shooters full day is $3K)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Nick Carter for photography, which cost us a little over $2K for the package we chose and Halo Video for videography, which cost us $1K for the package we chose. Both vendors had less expensive and more expensive packages available as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi... I'm using Steven Vinces, sage photo studios. we are basically booking him for the whole day and he is taking pics and giving us a cd with all the pics, with the rights to them. He is charging us $1300. We plan to put together our own album using one of those photo places online (not sure which). he takes beautiful pics... let me know if you need his number. marcoandkarina @ hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kn does he have a website? I LOVE Ricky Restiano's work but unfortunately he is out of our budget.  He was the first one I checked with. Amy, which of Nick Carter's packages did you go with? And how did the timing work out for you?  How long did he shoot before church?  It says 8 hours of shooting but our wedding is at 2:30, we'd have to leave our house at 2pm the latest so I'm guessing he'd be at my house about 1pm(ish).  Package time puts us at 9pm and our reception goes till 11:30.    Do photographers stay till the end or what's the typical timeframe?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Max Nucci for pics... he is out in Kingston but travels to Westchester and other places too, especially if off season...we're paying 2k which includes free engagement session! I love his work! You can check is website for samples. He is willing to negotiate. I have no video
  • Options
    Sarah2008Sarah2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer and videographer are not in Westchester but travel anyplace.This was our biggest search and we went withBrooke and Larry Moorewww.larrymoorephoto.comVideo was about $1000 and photo with parent albums about $3300 (Iam not totaly sure on that one but about that.)We got so much for the $$$ I was totaly happy and they are doing friends next year who also are really impressed with not only the price but more the photos!!Sarah
  • Options
    anastasia80anastasia80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Ferry Huang Photography.  He's not based in Westchester, but I know he travels, so maybe he charges under $1500 and his work is awesome. Just go to his website:http://www.ferryhuangphotography.com and do an inquiry.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards