Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I'm Sorry

Re: I'm Sorry

• Options
    And here I thought she GBCK. :(wishful thinking?
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    Also, apologizing, then following comments with "go fuuck yourself" =/= a sincere apology, since it's reverting back to the behaviour you're apologizing about...
  • Options
    i feel like i just went back in time 2 weeks.
  • Options
    And here I thought she GBCK. :(wishful thinking? More of an assumption.
  • Options
    Pumpkin, she's not here to blame others or shiity life situations.  Stop fuucking talking about her.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I wasn't here for the dramz, but I will say that P2 is absolutely correct on both counts apology-wise.
  • Options
    Pumpkin, she's not here to blame others or shiity life situations. Stop fuucking talking about her.This is so funny because it looks like the angry cat is saying it. I laughed. Sorry, off topic. Continue bickering.
  • Options
    What the Canadians said, all of them.
  • Options
    FFS Nebb she wasn't blackmailing anyone.She was negotiating.
  • Options
    Vally if there's one thing we know up here in Canada, it's how to apologize.
  • Options
    So, since you had a bunch of shiit going on IRL for you, we are supposed to excuse your behaviour? You never gave any of the people you attacked that luxury.
  • Options
    Nebb you said that quite well.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    there's so much anti-semitism in this thread. you're all sick.
  • Options
    I've been going through a tough time in my off-board life lately. I didn't realize it was okay to take it out on P&E, but now that I know that....Fuuck you, biitches! I'm gonna find out all sorts of stuff on you guys on the Internets and then post it here, because nobody ever mentions me in the Knottie polls and that makes me MAAAAAD! You're all discriminating against grad students!Well, now I feel better.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I'm with you Nebb.  I'm sorry too that E went through a rough time in real life, but that doesn't make her behavior okay.  There were other ways she could have dealt with lalady's comments that she found offensive.  And it's not like that was the first crazy thing that ever happened, it was the last in a long list of crazy things. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Real life problems should be dealt with accordingly. That's no excuse to go BSC on an internet forum.  I also agree that apologizing for something, but not taking real accountability for it, defeats the purpose of the apology.  
  • Options
    The "I'm sorry, but (insert some excuse for poor behavior here)" apologies have always been my favorite.  You know someone is being truly sincere when they still feel the need to justify their actions.I've gone thorugh some rough shiit while posting on here.  If only I knew then that gave me carte blanche to act a biitch.  Just think of the crazy stuff I could have said....
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    oh, except for anna, suck-up extraordinaire, among others. you guys love jewish people. and 9/11. baaaahhhh.
  • Options
    lala if you need to talk. letmestickmynoseupyourass @  gmail . com
  • Options
    Alright, I'm a newbie to this thread. And don't want to jump in the middle of some crazy fight that occurred before I joined. However, as a Jewish person, I have to say I haven't seen a shred of antisemitism on this forum. So for there being "so much of it" I'm confused? Are these in posts I'm not reading? Or maybe all you crazy Jew-haters out there sniffed me out and have secret ways of blocking me from your crazy Jew-hating threads?I don't mean to make light of it. Any kind of bigotry is a horrible thing that needs to be stamped out. But where's the evidence of this...?
    image 135 Invited so far!
    image 101 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Anna deleted her suck up post.  Maybe because she had her email in it.  Why I don't know... it's her sn at gmail or something like that.  Like it'd be hard to figure out.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Alright, I'm a newbie to this thread. And don't want to jump in the middle of some crazy fight that occurred before I joined. However, as a Jewish person, I have to say I haven't seen a shred of antisemitism on this forum. So for there being "so much of it" I'm confused? Are these in posts I'm not reading? Or maybe all you crazy Jew-haters out there sniffed me out and have secret ways of blocking me from your crazy Jew-hating threads?I don't mean to make light of it. Any kind of bigotry is a horrible thing that needs to be stamped out. But where's the evidence of this...?Whew.  I thought it was just my Nazi Sympathizer tendancies that made me blind to it.  I feel better.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I just noticed that too Mandy.  Interesting.
  • Options
    oh, new girl, if you only KNEW. E always threw the jewish card when anyone disagreed with her and called people nazis. so I started mocking her for doing that, throwing in eric cartman quotes. I'm the debil.
  • Options
    yeah my fire wall blocks jews.
  • Options
    I'm ok with P&E the way it is, and I'm ok with Lala the way she is, so I guess all I can say is see ya 'round? Miss ya? Heels are you smelling my shoe?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ::clappity::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You must have been having a hard time IRL for a good while then. 
  • Options
     I paid east to say that.
  • Options
    When I had some shiit going on in my life, I had to GBCK for a while, because I wanted to go off on some poor twit way disproportionately to their offense. I hate to admit when I'm wrong (since it is such a rare occurence ::snort::), so I figured it was better to leave and get my head together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards