Students

"fall break"

I just wanted to say this name is misleading. As much as I love the break from class it is not a break from anything else. I feel like they all load you up on assignments right before and then say "have a great break!" ironic?I think not. Sorry this is a vent... Just wondered if anyone else felt this way? Hope you all are well and happy planning!
"Gone to Carolina in my mind..." image

Re: "fall break"

• I agree! I honestly don't even know why they give us a "fall Break" because really I did not even get to enjoy mine. I had way too much homework to do on top of trying to fit in a few wedding planning things. Where do you go to school?
  • You know what I hate about Fall Break?! It's only Thursday and Friday and at my school (the business school),    WE DON'T EVEN HAVE CLASSES ON FRIDAYS!!But I should be grateful because if we didn't have a fall break, I wouldn't be blowing off HW tonight and hanging out with you guys. LOL
  • I was mostly caught up so I could enjoy my break but then one of my professors missed class Tuesday. She's missed a lot this semester and so she now is trying to cover her tail so we have 6 assignments due next Tuesday. This paired with having no success booking a reception venue or baker today (and getting a migrane in the process) has made for an awful fake break! Shew! That was a little long but it felt good to get it out! 10/10/10 Bride!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have one day as fall break (Friday the 23rd) and I work for the school, so since it's still open, I would still have to work. Luckily I don't work Fridays so I get to go home and have my wedding dress fitted!  But I still work until midnight on Thursday so it's gonna be a stressful weekend full of driving.
  • this makes me happy my breaks are between quarters. I get a week and a half off between each quarter (longer at Christmas by a week or so)
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards