Nebraska-Omaha

New to Omaha from South Carolina, need some help!

Hey y'all! So, for a little background, my fiance and I moved to Omaha in December with job transfers from South Carolina. We're getting married back home in late September but I'm doing all of my planning from here. I have been around to a few bridal shops but haven't been overly impressed with a good selection of veils, bridal jewelry, accessories, etc.

I want to find a bridal shop/designer that has more custom made veils and head pieces and really just some unique things to choose from! I found some made by Deloris Petunia on Etsy, but they are upwards of almost $600 and I really didn't want to spend that much, especially taking a gamble and ordering off of the internet.

I do not want a traditional veil, there is detailing on my dress at the top of my back so I want something like a bandeau veil or a head piece that won't cover that.

Any advice/help is greatly appreciated on where to go, even if it isn't directly here in the Omaha area. Thanks! Smile

Re: New to Omaha from South Carolina, need some help!

• Have you tried Sublime Couture out at Legacy? Or Ready or Knot in Rockbrook? Those might be good places to try. Hope this helps!
  • edited March 2012
    I would try the 2 places mentioned above.
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • I haven't been to either of those places! Thanks, I will check them out this weekend!
  • Hi! Congrats, and welcome to Omaha!! I am a wedding ceremony musician and even though you're going home for your wedding, I do have a service I might be able to help you with. I compose original love songs based on the bride & groom's personal love story & then provide them with a professionally recorded mp3/CD. You could take the CD with you and dance to it at your reception. If you're interested in learning more about this really romantic gift to your groom (or you can go in on it together & it can encompass both of your feelings), visit my website http://www.omahaweddingmusic.blogspot.com or email me at omahaweddingmusic@gmail.com. I'd love to work with you!
    --Jaime 402.619.0275
    Song of the Heart Music
    Omaha, NE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards