Alabama

Tuscaloosa or Northport area?

Hey just wondering if any of you are in the Tuscaloosa or Northport Area? I live in Northport and we are getting married at the Cypress Inn on March 6th 2010!

Re: Tuscaloosa or Northport area?

• edited December 2011
    I live in Tuscaloosa, but I am getting married in Selma on  24th!
  • edited December 2011
    I was until a year ago when I moved to Huntsville. I'll bet a Cypress Inn Wedding will be beautiful. Is your ceremony outside on the water?
  • leftie01leftie01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where at in Selma? Yes i'm really excited about doing it at the Cypress Inn! We are ddoing it inside the Ceremony is going to be upstairs in the Crow's nest and the reception is going to be in the rest of the restuarant. Lots of photo opportunities outside though
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in T-town too! And I love Cypress!
  • edited December 2011
    It'll be at the Brownstone Manor. Are you familiar with Selma?
  • carlyakerscarlyakers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey - I am new to the message boards.  Just got engaged and am in Tuscaloosa too.  We are having our wedding at the Battle Friedman house downtown on May 8, 2010.  I LOVE Cypress!!!  Overlooking the river would be such a beautiful view.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Tuscaloosa--I got married 6 months ago at Christ Episcopal and my reception was at the University Club--I still need to make a married bio, but who knows when that will happen!Carlyakers: Hi friend!!!!! So glad to see you on here :-) What a wonderful wedding we have to look forward to!
  • edited December 2011
    We are in Northport with a May 1, 2010 date set. After discarding Chapel in the Pines (too small and can't get anyone to e-mail us back with info) I think we have decided on Tannehill with the old chapel as the ceremony site and the old school house for the reception.
  • edited December 2011
    carly- my best friend got married at the Battle Freeman house a few months ago and it was absolutely beautiful!
  • jmordecaijmordecai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Lamar Co, so not too far from Northport.  We are getting married in Columbus, MS on October 2nd.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards