Gothic Weddings

Arrgh!!!

I just updated my bio and one stupid picture won't stay uploaded!!! Oh well on the bright side of life MY DRESS FITS!!!!!! Woot!!! Now, not to gain any weight for 16 days! Anyone else have good news?
Photobucket

Re: Arrgh!!!

• Hmm... my ebff is coming to my IRL wedding! :D Of course, I've met her in person already, but still!
  • I just finished up my day of timeline. Now just to print some things tonight/this weekend (placecards, menus etc). And then put everything into the boxes we are prepacking for easy reception set up. Whoot!
  • Witchys, I have got to say that I love, love, LOVE your dress!!!!! I'm sooooo jealous! I wish I had the guts to wear a dress like that for my wedding. My fiance' loves all of the red, black, and red/black gowns that we've looked at, but I just can't do it. I've got to figure out a way to get my dream gown!!!! It's really hard when you don't even know what it is. Atleast I have some time to think about it.....
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Thanks :) I looked high and low online for a dress since in my city "gothic" is like a swear word. I was getting ready to settle for something else when I found that heavy red website. I almost fainted. I waited to buy it so I could show my mom the site and low and behold it sold out. I almost died. I must have checked the site everyday after that for 2 or 3 weeks and then suddenly it was back! No hesitation this time. I bought it right away, got it and couldn't fit into it. I panicked big time then signed up for weight watchers the next day LOL. You'll find a dress that suits you. I had no real vision I just knew what I liked and what I didn't like and it all worked out in the end.
    Photobucket
  • Future Mrs Butterworth, that is so awesome your ebff can be there!Mine lives in Belgium right now, she travels alot. I've promised to have someone video tape if she can't make it. I know what it feels like to want to have EVERYONE important to you be there, no matter where on planet earth they are. We're nuts and send each other videos of lots of places we visit, so if nothing else, its one more DVD to add to her pile XD
  • Yea, she lives like 3 hours from where I live, and then my wedding is 3 hours in the opposite direction. I'm wondering if she'll drive or fly?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards