Vermont

Caterer in the NE Kingdom

Hello-I"m getting married next summer in St. Johnsbury and was wondering if anyone had advice about caterers. My reception site speaks very highly of Catering by Dale and Farmhouse Cafe and Catering. Is there anyone else I should check out? I want simple yet fresh VT foods served-most likely buffet style.Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Caterer in the NE Kingdom

• edited December 2011
    I would check with Spice of Life.  They do a great job with buffets and local food.
  • edited December 2011
    I have two caterers that are great and I had one due my cake and the other due our meal. Both were amazing. Sweet crunch bake hope did the cake but also caterer as well now amazing group! Another one that catered for our wedding was Tasty Persuasions by Tina Patno, amsing food I can not say enough about her! Both have online site with menu's!! Jackie Watson
  • edited December 2011
    look in littleton as well--might have something cheaper?  i used to live up in the nek, i really miss it!  best of luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice! I decided on Farmhouse Catering out of East Calais: sampled her food and I am very happy with our proposed menu!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards