Catholic Weddings

Program Order

I'm working on my programs now little by little (wedding is in March) but does this order sound right to you:ProcessionalGreeting & Opening PrayerFirst ReadingResponsorial PsalmSecond ReadingGospelHomilyRite of MarriageExchange of VowsBlessing and Exchange of RingsUnity CandlePrayer of the FaithfulPresentation of GiftsOffertory HymnNuptial Blessing Sign of PeaceCommunion HymnClosing PrayerRecessionalWe are finishing our pre-cana tomorrow, then we have to get our updated certificates from the home parishes in the next week or two.  Once we have everything we'll be meeting with the priest and I'd like to have a mock up of the program just to double check the order with him.  TIA.

Re: Program Order

• tnspighttnspight member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used this site for making my programs.  If you'd like to see my mock up scroll down to the Program post from 10/9/09.  My email is listed there.  Did you get a guide book for planning?  The order may be in there too.http://catholicweddinghelp.com/topics/order-wedding-with-mass.htm
  • edited December 2011
    You know these days I think I'd love my head it if were attached ... yes I did get the book and was WORKING from it today lol.  Would have made sense to look at it more.  I was focused on picking readings so thats probably why.  I'll scroll down and thanks for the site!
  • tnspighttnspight member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    apparently you're not the only one who's head isn't attached.  You've probably already figured out that I wrote the wrong date in my pp.  If you didn't find it already, the date is 9/29 and titled Programs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards