New York-Upstate
Options

Help Please!

Ok, so I have less than a year to plan my wedding! Does anyone know a good florist? DJ? Photographers? Anyone who got married in Buffalo, or who is getting married in Buffalo. Please let me know!   Thank You!

Re: Help Please!

• Options
    panda&squishypanda&squishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd have to recommend Maureen's Wholesale for the floral. Gorgeous flowers, half the price of the other florists we looked at.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard Maureen's is very good, but I am not using her.  My FMIL is paying for flowers, so we are using her florist in Batavia. But, if we were paying I would go with Maureen's.  I am using Melissa Parish at Lovely Day Photo.  We just had our e-pics with her and I thought they came out pretty well.  We have not decided on a DJ yet, so I can't help you there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Woyshner's as our florist and they were great!  Lori Joyce was our photographer and she was great as well. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a Syracuse girl, but the DJ I am using is based out of Buffalo.  I'm not getting married til August, but I have seen these guys perform at bridal shows and I was hooked.  Their prices are reasonable, they have a couple different packages to choose from.  They cater everything to your tastes, including the playlists, intros, etc.  A couple of their packages include lighting or props if you choose.  They are fun and really into the party, and they will also take on a "wedding planner" role in the sense that they will keep your timeline running on schedule, and they coordinate with all your other vendors to make sure everything goes smoothly.  Their website is very helpful.  www.phenomenonsound.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lizz, I just posted my Oct 9th Buffalo wedding details over on the Western NY Board but here are my vendors, all of whom were so reasonably priced and extremely nice: L and J Photography, husband and wife from Little Valleyhttp://www.landjstudios.com/ Ohlson's Bakeryhttp://www.ohlsonsbakery.com/index2.htmlAny other ?? Let me know:)Tracey  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards