Canada

MY surprise wedding video

A few months ago a fellow knotie posted a link to a creative wedding video... I decided I needed something like this to surprise my DH who had said he hated standard wedding slide shows. Since the price tag for the video was a bit hefty ($500 US) I decided to make the video myself. It took me a couple of months of editing work and a lot or my Mac's memory space, but at the end it was a huge success on our wedding night, and my DH loved it. If you want to check it out here it is: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pw3h5dQxSk[/url] If you're curios how I made it, I used a Mac software called Final Cut Express and lots of Photoshop and Illustrator editing. And for the voice over, the best man recorded his buddy's voice with another Mac program called Garage Band. Hope you like it.. I think it's quite funny :)

Re: MY surprise wedding video

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's fantastic, you did a great job! Thanks for sharing :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    You did an amazing job!  I'm so impressed!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow - that was amazing!!!  Your video is perfect!!I also saw the other video another knottie posted and e-mailed the girl in Chicago who makes them, you're right, the price is a little much.  I've been thinking of ways to do it myself and am sooooo thankful you posted some ideas and the software you used.  Maybe I'll give it a shot afterall.Thanks again and great job on your video!!  The guests at your wedding will remember it forever!  SO so special!!
  • MissLeahMMissLeahM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh that is too cute, great video. I have to be honest though, the ShamWow kinda freaked me out!
    image Married and Junk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards