Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Reccommend your...

Caterer!We are shopping for a caterer for our May 2010 wedding. Any recommendations, rants, or raves?

Re: Reccommend your...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    a.) what type of reception are you having?  formal, casual? b.) will it be in Kansas City?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're still looking for a caterer, too, although I do have one I can review on... Hill Catering is supposed to be really good, but my MIL works for a local hospital and they were supposed to cater lunch for the office last week -- and they flat out forgot about it. Hopefully that wouldn't happen for a major event, but just as an FYI.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have had great luck with the Independence (23rd Street) HyVee.  Prices are good and Victoria has been great to work with.  If you do food, cake and flowers through them you get a discount.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having a formal reception, it will be in Gardner, KS.We are looking into Affordable Elegance, becuase thats the caterer my dad's company uses for events. Anyone have any experience with them for a wedding?
  • Options
    DandAJonesDandAJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used them for a wedding but have worked with them for a few weddings in the KC area. Reliable Choice Catering. They're fairly new but Gregg has great food and really reasonable! :) Their website is: www.reliablechoicecatering.com. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards