DC

Vendor reviews

2dBride2dBride member
5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
For anyone who is interested, my bio has now been updated with all of my [url=http://sites.google.com/site/2dbride/vendor-reviews]vendor reviews[/url] from my October 6 wedding.

Re: Vendor reviews

• edited December 2011
    your photobooth was cute!!! I wanetd one but didnt have the budget or patience to build on :)
  • edited December 2011
    congrats, how did everything go?  I hope it was all wonderful!
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    edited December 2011
    salyse530, it was wonderful--notwithstanding enough bloopers so that we ended up with a whole "bloopers" video!  In MA, we had an intimate ceremony with people we were close to, plus staff of the Temple who were so excited about our wedding that they asked permission to attend.  We had a luncheon at Legal Sea Foods, where the staff was again excited for us, coming in to admire our gowns and NotFroofy's bridal boots.  Their enthusiasm continued even after my sister and my son got into a whipped cream fight in their private dining room.Then back home, we had a wonderful party.  The musician was so good that the club owner was asking us whether it would be ok to contact her to ask her to do a gig for him.  There was so much food that we were eating the leftovers for a week.  Lots of people were dancing.  And our DIY "photobooth" produced large numbers of goofy pictures of all our friends.Of course, after carrying in and carrying out all of my stuff for the ceremony and reception, I slept for a week.  However, it was still fun.  And of course, the most important thing is that I'm finally married to NotFroofy.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm interested in some of your paper lanterns. I filled out the form on your site to contact you. Let me know if you don't get it. Thanks!
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    edited December 2011
    ChristineBride2Be, I got it and responded.  Now, if we're really lucky, you'll actually get my response.  ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    Not so much luck- I dont see anything. Feel free to email me- do you have my email from the contact form?
  • dyvacgdyvacg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fab...my dress also came from La Bella Bridal.  Ellalyn is one of the most wonderful people that I have met planning my wedding.  I did not go to shop when I found my dress but I found my dresses (reception too), veil, and garter there.  It was the first one she brought out.  She also referred me to Heidi who did all my alterations.  Great Experience!  
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    edited December 2011
    ChristineBride2Be, I had e-mailed the first time, but I've now resent that e-mail--hoping you get it the second time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards