Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

We need some happy.

Re: We need some happy.

• Options
    Poli, they're looking up in that I'm figuring out how to use my support system. FI has been great, and I had a long conversation with my brother about it all last night and we are going to talk about it a lot more when I visit him for Thanksgiving. If anything my parents are getting worse, but I'm working on figuring out how to insulate myself from it.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I want to live Expat's life, with her gorgeousness and straight-off-a-romance-novel looking husband.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Vally is super awesome.  However I am not piper.  I haven't brought my troll out in months.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Everyone- T stole my computer and was looking through post on here and he said that every girl he saw was pretty and that obviously not so cute girls weren't allowed to post here MissSarah- T thinks you're hot. Brie- I love millhouse, he is adorable
  • Options
    P2, It's nice to see the old sig pic back.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I also *heart* Mandy, even though her soul-searching cat is still trying to get at all of my secrets.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Meaghan - you always come across as very intelligent and articulate, and I enjoy your posts.
  • Options
    I also love my Saturday morning chats with Scoetto, Dudley and Julez. They are awesome biitches.  
  • Options
    Mag & Cew - You both have been really sweet and helpful to me - thank you for that!Sucrets - I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your appt today!Cacoffer - You have one of the best smiles I've ever seen.Salt - you always make me laugh. You are too funny.Brie - I too am happy that you found a job!
  • Options
    Cew- that's my most favoritest necklace eva!  I wear it every day, even if it clashes with my clothes.  I'm glad you didn't cry.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I am a very happy panda that Betrothed posts here regularly these days.
  • Options
    I gotta go with everything said by everyone in this thread. You guys are awesome. Fische, Mandy, Wading: You make me laugh and yearn to be as strong as you are. CEW, I want to look like you and bring the funny like you. Brie, you inspire me to take better care of myself. Your blog is great! Salt, you bring snark better than most anyone I know. I love you! Valley, Vogt and Georgia are so fun to "be" around all day. Julez, I love your wedding. It's exactly what I wanted. Heels, drink with me and be my friend forever. P2, if anyone is strong enough to support Mark through this, I place every single last one of my dimes on you. I'm just going to keep adding throughout the day. I really can't tell you girls how awesome you all are.
  • Options
    Shiit, everyone knows I love P2. and Ricks. and Betrothed. And dudley. Sweet Dudley. And Dani. And Ring Pop. And J&K. And well...all of you. And Sooky.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Brie-You are so articulate and write an excellent blog with a lot of useful information. J&K-You're adorable and are always entertaining. GA-I'm so glad you changed your pic so we can (kind of) see your face.  Nebb-I also wish we saw more of you.  You two are pretty ladies.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    And Bec, I can't wait to run into you at your wedding. ♥And Nuggs, I can't wait until we can talk Noodle into you meeting me. It'll be freakin' awesome.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Betrothed - I tend to think that the dried blood matches everything. Kind of like the new black.
  • Options
    cacoffer and missy: I really like talking to both of you guys, and the perspectives you bring.Lynda and BeachBride: It's nice to have both of you guys to celebrate the Phillies with! I know that if I don't bring them up, one of you will.Dudley: Thanks for always starting the Saturday morning thread. I know I'm usually in it at some point.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Well, my beaver is blushing, Roxy.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Alix's love for HP, LOTR and vampires is really cute and I love making fun of her for it.  We need to have a GTG so i can  get drunk and make fun of her for it.  I will be sure to bring my 3 year old uggs and walk around toronto with her whilst i wear them.  with a skirt.  in the summer.  (just kidding)

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Sarahnumbers, half the time I don't mention you is because I can't remember your numbers. But, I love your dry sense of humor. TJ, you have the best games EVER.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I am a very happy panda that Betrothed posts here regularly these days. Thanks, Arb.  I didn't think many people around here knew who I was.  I've been pleasantly surprised of late.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I *heart* everyone. I feel like I should be wearing a rainbow puppy suit with sunshine and rose accents right now.

• Options
    I want to give a little appreciation to Rach, Vogt, Anna, Fishy, kdc, and cew.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Oh Mag, you know I love you!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    coco, missy and cacoffer are the sweetest people in the world. They always give great advice. BTW, where has coco been lately?Night Sprite - your posts make me smile.
  • Options
    I always like east's responses.I think of vally as an intellectual with that sig pic. Whoever said whits is sweet, nice and naive in a good way nailed it. She IS a sweetie. I like that TJ stood up to say that brides aren't bridezillas for wanting certain things, hence my sig quote. I want to live Expat's life, with her gorgeousness and straight-off-a-romance-novel looking husband.Yeah, ditto.
  • Options
    I love that Stage and I share a brain.  It saves me from typing. I also have mad love for Georgia and J&K, although for some reason, I never remember to mention them in things like this.  SO, now I have :)
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cacoffer - your smile makes me smile. bec & cew - you're funny.  I look forward to your posts.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yea, good idea. merymac - love your new sig pic bec - I'm regularly amazed at how crafty and witty you are kiki - the dog.  uh.dorable.
  • Options
    Salt, you are hilarious and uber sweet. I'm sad that we live no where near each other.Jade, I'm in love with your dog, she is so fricken gorgeous she makes me swoon.Alix, you have the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen.Bec, Could you be any more awesome? I don't think so, it would break some scientific law and split the universe in two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards