Wedding Etiquette Forum

We need some happy.

Re: We need some happy.

• And Little Debi. I miss her.=( I agree so hard.  I wish I knew if anyone had contact with her off theknot to know how she's doing.
  • You should be able to find me through Cew.  If not, email me and I'll add you or send you my email address.  betrothed123 at gmail dot com.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Nebb brings the hott sig pics. I love MM. No Steve Carrell here!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • I'm gonna have to go ahead and take you on Maury, Cew, because that's the only way to prove that I'm this baby's daddy if I've gotta pay child support.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I love everyone who has ever made me snort out loud in my office. You probably know who you are, but I've especially missed Nuggs lately, and I hate that cew signs off about the time I get to get on at night. I wish Bec, Expat or Moneypenny would plan my wedding--I've got "grass is always greener" syndrome.Meaghan, you're growing on me a lot. You used to bug the hell out of me, but I'm not sure why.
  • Wading, I think you could say just about anything, and as long as your beaver shows up on my screen I'm just going to gioggle on the inside. GG, I hope you move back to TN sometime soon that way we can meet when I come down to visit. I remember stopping in clarksville a while ago for starbucks and thinking "Ohh, I wonder if I'll run into GG". I didn't and it kind of made me sad.Brie, I am SO happy for you that you got a great job and the cutest little beagle ever. Roxy, you crack me up
  • I also appreciate Brooke, Shelly, Sucrets, GG, Mag, Cacoffer, Sarah, Pirata, Salt, Scoetto, and gkb
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Wow, thanks Poli :) That's possibly one of the most awesome things anyone's ever said about me, EVAR!
  • Don't feel bad Alix, I was watching Smarter than a 5th Grader and when they asked what the closest star to Earth was, I shouted out the moon.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Two more:kati - I hated you when you had the ghostbusters sig pic because I thought you were so hot. I still loved you though.Whit - you're just the sweetest girl ever and I wish we lived closer.
  • Fishy: I love that you too are fighting shoe conformity.  I'm still rockin the flip-flops. Nuggs: Every time I see your sig I smileN_Sprite: I "heart" youTJ: I think you're groovyJ&K: I don't really blame you for the swine-herpNebb: I love talking to you about 2012 (did you see how it relates to the balloon boy saga?)Mandy:  It's odd, but I always imagine your posts are written in a lovely voice.Georgia: love the new sig pic! just as cute as the bacon one.Bec: You're like my "brother from another mother"
  • I always feel like a suck up commenting on fischy, but girl your wit constantly amazes me.  I find you incredibly funny and on more than one occasion have been known to ::snort:: out loud! Nuggs, I believe all your stories about your grandma and they make me miss my own! :)
  • Sun - sweetest person alive.  And most gorgeous wedding photos.TJ - I loved Owen Meany.  It gave me nightmares the night after I finished it, but even still I really loved it.
  • thesun - youre just a sweetheart. You had one of the most beautiful weddings despite all the crap you went through, and you handled it so well! lala - youre blunt, but youre funny as hell. Its always a good day when youre online.
  • I'm very, very sad that when I was in Ontario, I didn't get to meet Alix.  I drove right past her town too.Very sad.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Thanks Cacoffer! She's been in high form lately.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• WAY late here, but I also have mad love for all you foxy ladies. Buttaflai - H has a mad crush on you :) Suninherheair/head?? - Your wedding was gorgeous. Stunning. P2, Mandy, Salty, Fish - The one liners you bust out are hilarious... love it! Dani and RingPop - Such great mods and I love it when the snark comes out AF and Kati - You are both GORGEOUS. You should post more because I always find myself agreeing with you. Bec - I hope that I am at least half the mom that you are... you are awesome :) Wading - I love it when you state your opinion even if you are in the minority
  • I too, was very sad that when Moose came all the way out to Ontariariario I was in Kingston. Boo freaking earns.
  • Thanks lpstl! I brag to everyone (ok, really just my mom and T) how your son is going to have the coolest nickname ever. P2- Even though you think I wear to much eye makeup I still like you and your snark
  • But you will have the same nose! Look at that nose, Maury. Fishy has the exact same nose as my 10 day old baby. Can't you see it? These mutherfuuckers must be blind! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!And scene.
  • I also didn't get to meet Nebb, but I didn't think she liked me that much back then.  Or even knew who I was...

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Speaking of Debi - what happened to her? Did I miss something?  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • *too I would mess up grammar while posting to p2
  • I like Fishy for making this post.  It's nice to see everyone so super friendly towards each other in one place.
  • I'm super late (that's what I get for going to lunch, won't make that mistake again!!), but thanks to everyone who loves me!!! Also, those who didn't list me, I know you love me too!! :D If I listed everyone I loved here, I'd have a page to myself, so I'll just say you know who you all are, and I seriously come to work to hang out with y'all!! If TK is ever blocked at work, I'll be unemployed soon after!! I wish my computer was wireless so I wasn't trapped in my cold guest room at home, or else I'd be on all night too!! I love you guys! ::cheesy grin and big hugs::Sorry for all the exclamations. I get excited sometimes.
  • Betrothed - YGM! I appreciate you too, Sprite!! I'll especially appreciate you after your zombie dinosaur baby show airs on TLC. I also have so much love for pirata and moose and gkb and sun and opal and duds and alix and fishy... And lala and colleen both make my heart go a-flutter. I could name people all day!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Well Cew, it's obvious that you are well schooled in the ways of the Maury. Just add in a sprinkle of baby's daddy's momma getting all up in the mix, and you've got yourself a damn good show.

• Poli, you're so darn sweet. ;)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I feel like I need a cigarette after this post.
  • AND GEORGIA!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards