New Jersey
Options

Manor West Orange Brides! need help...

my BFF (I'm her MOH) is interested in rates for The Manor.  Can you share?  She has roughly 150ppl and a budget of 30K.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA!

Re: Manor West Orange Brides! need help...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_manor-west-orange-brides-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:12c5aca7-aeab-4c77-95b4-d67d2db71d8cPost:4741b789-d088-4e9d-8581-b7347f7fc661">Manor West Orange Brides! need help...</a>:
    [QUOTE]my BFF (I'm her MOH) is interested in rates for The Manor.  Can you share?  She has roughly 150ppl and a budget of 30K.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA!
    Posted by matronofmanoly[/QUOTE]

<div>Add: she wanted to be married either on a friday or sunday, sept of 2013.  Being that those nights are cheaper...</div>
  • Options
    I am not sure on September rates, being that I am getting married there in July, but I think she is ok with her budget.  
    She can email them directly and they will email her back the price list.  
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the per person price would be within her budget, but most of their rooms have a minimum of 150 people if she wants an evening wedding. I believe they might lower the minimum for an early afternoon and Sunday weddings. I'm basing this off of what I remember them quoting me for a summer 2012 wedding. 

She should definitely check them out! 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Check out the magazine NJ Sites and Services. It tells you ballpark prices for the venues. I booked months ago so I'm not sure what they are at right now but if the $30k is only for the venue then she'll definitely be under that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards