Kentucky

Anyone heard of????

Murdock’s photography…I already have a student that said they will do it for free, but I would still like to have someone with a little more experience, He said he would charge 375 for 5 hours, that’s not bad...He said he works in northern Ky and Cincinnati so i thought i would check both boards. So can anyone give me the good and or bad reviews of him?…Thanks    

http://www.murdocksphotography.com

here is his site...
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone heard of????

• edited December 2011
    I have not heard of Murdocks photography. But, I was shocked at the price! I wonder if he would travel to Lexington, KY. Let me know if you use him or find out any more information. Thanks for sharing this find!
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, sometimes finding somebody new means getting a great price, but keep in mind sometimes you get what you pay for.  Be sure to ask to see FULL weddings that he's shot, not just the ones in his portfolio.  Ask to see the last 5.  Or 5 specific dates, etc.  They're going to pick their best work for their portfolio online - you want to see what's average for them. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    I totally second Squirrly!  With photography, I truly believe that you get what you pay for - make sure you see full weddings before you book!  If photography is important to you, I strongly encourage to find other ways to save & not scrimp on photography!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards