Hawaii

Not sure how to feel.....

So with my wedding fast approaching, I have been kind of feeling weird. The reason is that about 2 months ago, my cousin and BM told me she was not going to be in my wedding anymore because I would not allow her bf to come. Why? you ask...well he is a felon, like just got out of prison felon. And he has multiple arrests and a long longggg record for all sort of things from assault to drug charges and on my wedding day that is the last thing I need to worry about, not to mention that my father is an ex-cheif of police...so needless to say it would not have been a good idea....... not to mention the fact that she was kind of being a beast....but due to the fact that she is my cousin, I just feel really weird about it and we have not spoken since the whole thing happened. I am not sad because she made her bed she has to lie in it, but I am pissed because I already had bought her dress/shoes/jewelry/presents, so that really really pissed me off...... Anyways, I am really excited for my wedding but we are supposed to be moving into our new home in a week and it needs to be painted and cleaned and ahhh....I think I am starting to stress........ok sorry for the rant.

Re: Not sure how to feel.....

• diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tifani- i'm totally with you on the last minute stress...and the house-moving thrown in the mix. I can TOTALLY relate. Just breathe...hawaii is days away!! :)
  • elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed!  You have enough to worry about with moving and the wedding, you shouldn't have to worry about your cousin's felon of a boyfriend.  I'm sorry you had to put up that money for her stuff, but just take it as a loss, and it will be worth it to not have that drama on your special day.Whoo-hoo November brides!!!  :)  It snuck up on us SO FAST!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Diorgrl-I know we are like on the same path, it's kinda cool I think:) Maybe we will have babies at the same time too!!! LOL! Thanks for the support Elaine-Thanks lady, I know us November brides are creeping up!!!!
  • elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hang in there Tifani!  It will all be over soon, and totally worth it when you and your hubby get to come home to a place all your own!!!  And you'll get to spend your first holidays as a married couple, in your new place, that's gotta be something to look forward to.  That goes for you too Hannah :)
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about the drama...do you have another friend/family member to take her place?  Good for you for not wanting him there...that is just too much of a risk to take.  Hang in there sweetie...in just a few weeks you and your FI will be on a beach expressing your love for each other. J. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Bah, s/o drama is always... well... it's impossible to stand between them, isn't it?You're almost there, the last minute stresses are just part and parcel of the whole experience!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies...I know I'll be fine....it's just in the back of my mind....I know that on the day of, or even when we are flying over I won't really care about anything but being in Hawaii and getting married to my wonderful fiance Terran! But you ladies rock for supporting me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards