Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

XP: Bridal Party Entrance Song - help!

Brian and I will walk in to "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" which is a super fun/upbeat song (love it!). I'm having trouble finding a comparable fun/upbeat song for the bridal party to walk in to. Any ideas???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Bridal Party Entrance Song - help!

• edited December 2011
    I asked.  They either don't have any ideas or just plain didn't care.  But thanks for the suggestion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh I like all those options!! Here are some that I am keeping in mind...Bridal Party Entrance:*The Way I Are-Timbaland*Please Don't Stop The Music-RihannaLet's Get Ready To Rumble (Jock Jams Version)Crazy In Love-Beyonce Party Like A Rockstar-Shop Boyz Walk This Way-Run DMC & Aerosmith It Takes Two-Rob Base & Easy EZ Rock Sandstorm-Darude Walking In The Sky-DJ Encore I See Right Through To You-DJ Encore More Money, More Problems-Biggie Smalls Get Ready For This-2 UnlimitedSt.Elmo's Fire-David FosterLove Walks In-Van Halen Let's Get It Started-Black Eyed PeasSexy Back-Justin Timberlake The Way You Move-OutkastGet This Party Started-PinkRun The Show-Kat DeLuna HTH!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Those are great suggestions. AlsoForever - Chris BrownSuperhero- (Theme song to Entourage)
  • SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked our bridal party, and they went with Journey's Don't Stop Believin'
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards