New Jersey

Helloo Anyone Out There?

Re: Helloo Anyone Out There?

• edited December 2011
    That stinks....getting an A to get fully reimbursed wouldn't cut it for me. Although, I probably would have just went to a school that isn't so good/hard. haha. Or would not have gone back at all. IMO, an A is really hard to get in every class for an MBA....maybe other masters programs are different, I really have no idea.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can totally relate, by the time I got to my last class in my master's program, I couldn't have cared less. I just wanted it over with lol. Sometimes I think I'll go back for a doctorate. And then I remember that last semester and I change my mind!
  • DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's why I never see her during the semester haha.  I don't think she'd be spending so much time if it wasn't for the reimbursement part.
  • edited December 2011
    I am here just got Dh back from post op appt making a sandwich and a glass of wine and watching Yankees
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm here ... FI is playing XBox and we're waiting for The Office to start.
  • edited December 2011
    I am here, just got back from the gym and the diner.
  • DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen, how is DH feeling?
  • edited December 2011
    what did you have at the diner karma?
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here too.  Was watching the game, but can't right now they are pissing me off.  We are watching flash forward. Sin - what wedding related project?  I take it it's for a friend?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am being healthy: spinach salad with strawberries, grapes and grilled chicken, really wanted gravy frieshowever I am now eating candy corn
  • edited December 2011
    i made eggless meatballs for the first time tonight, with some red gravy and spinach spaghetti - it was healthy AND yummy!! I was damn proud of myself!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • SinthyaSinthya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no Kel, its actually for me. I'm making a DVD of our wedding pics. Our families overseas haven't gotten to see but one or 2 photos. My mom is going to Honduras for Tgiving so I want to have it done by then. Its going to be a christmas gift for our moms, along with albums...if I ever finish this and have time to get on that.
  • edited December 2011
    that sounds yummy dana
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    DS - well i bargained w/ him! its a give and take! LOLwe are movie people, we go all the time - but i do not do scary movies well - i can handle zombies and vampires - no prob! i dont know why lol
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds yummy!
  • edited December 2011
    that does sound yummy! I literally had cereal and some donuts for dinner :( When DH works at night, I'm worse than a child when it comes to my dinner menu!
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Sin that is really cool and so nice!  I wish I was good at doing those types of things.  Your family is going to love it! 
  • edited December 2011
    Karma that sounds delish! Preggodana, couldn't you just use egg whites?  That probably got covered in the post below, didn't it? lol
  • edited December 2011
    i'm not much of a chef, so when I make something that my husband and I both like, i get excited :) meatloaf tomorrow, we'll see how that turns out!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    veena - the egg white is the part that he is allergic to. He can have the yolk. But when you take the yolk out, you will get some white no matter what, so I don't wanna chance it.
  • Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here. Watching Raising Helen until the office comes on!
  • SinthyaSinthya member
    edited December 2011
    its def a labor of love. lol
  • edited December 2011
    aw, I hope he feels better quickly. You can give that tooth to mbcdefg's sister :) lol. ok, bad joke.
  • edited December 2011
    meatloaf in a crockpot is delicious!!!
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's one thing I'm not looking forward to - learning how to cook.  I love to bake, but I've never cooked.  I don't think we can really have cake and cookies for dinner every night.
  • SinthyaSinthya member
    edited December 2011
    Kimmy - don't hold out, you have access to a lot more than just ONE tooth! lol
  • Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oohhh....never tried meatloaf in a crockpot....sounds good though. On allrecipes.com I saw a recipe for a turkey breast in the crockpot and it got awesome reviews.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    meatloaf in a crockpot??? Do tell.
  • edited December 2011
    I love to cook. FI and have a bet, and the winner has to cook, and clean the house for 2 weeks. HIs cooking is very limited, I am nervous11
  • edited December 2011
    Sin, you are right....I TOTALLY have access to more then one...but most of them are broken down badly. lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards