Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

cheap mid cape nail salon?

i need to get my nails done friday and have a couple other people coming with me. I usually go to california nails in dennis, because I'm cheap and dont ever get fakes ones or anything, and I like the way they paint 'em up. I pay $35 for a mani pedi there and I think $40 for french. Are there any salons around in that price range that would be able to accomodate 5 or 6 people without an hour long wait?

Re: cheap mid cape nail salon?

• Options
    RedSoxBride09RedSoxBride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you consider Centerville "Mid Cape", I highly recommend De Paris Nails.  I went there the day before my wedding (10/9) with some of my bridal party for mani/pedicures and some gel fills - there were 5 of us in total - and they were great.  I was able to make appointments, but did have an extra person show up with us and they took her without a problem and at the same time.  I have been going to them for about 3 years.  I find them to be very pleasant and they do a great job, and their prices are very reasonable.  They knew it was my wedding and they went out of their way to do an extra special job.If you knew when you wanted to go, they would be happy to set up appointments for you.Good luck, and congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hyannis Nails on Main Street in Hyannis are the best! I have been going there for 5 years now. They did my friend's manis and pedis for her wedding and there were like 7 girls total. Their price range is about the same as California Nails and they do the best job ever!
  • Options
    koreana12koreana12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second hyannis nails.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards