Canada

Got my pictures :)

Re: Got my pictures :)

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW - they look amazing!! You look so gorgeous (LOVE your dress) and the whole thing just looks so classy. Thanks for sharing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Stunning!!!  Everything about your weddings looks amazing!!!
  • kelmcgeekelmcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those pictures were great.  Thanks for sharing them
  • edited December 2011
    Amazing! Everyone looks fantastic and you can tell it was an awesome party! Congrats!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty!  Thanks for sharing.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you girls :) We got very lucky with the weather... it was very sunny just after a whole day of rain the Friday before. Our photographer did a great job recording the whole day, and the Colombian hats made the dancing part so much more fun. I wasn't sure if I should use them as I didn't want it to look tacky, but it was a great idea and it brought everybody to the dance floor right away, both Colombians and Canadians :)
  • miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a lovely wedding, and great photography!!!! I love the first pic of you dancing with the hat. Congrats!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those pictures are incredible - I love the ones with your dress whirling around you - well done! You looked beautiful!
  • mcrotondomcrotondo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    simply beautiful.  who is your photographer?
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is Judy Cormier. She's fantastic... DH and I couldn't be happier with our pictures. here's her website: www.elementzoffoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    Great photography!  Your dress is stunning and your reception hall looks so classy.  Do you mind if I ask where you found your hairpiece?
  • edited December 2011
    Not at all :) However, I didn't find it anywhere... I made it ;) It was pretty simple... I bought a silk flower from Michaels, a peony I believe... and a brooch from Pink Peony. I just cut the flower's stem, stiched the brooch to the flower and added a couple of hair pins at the back of the flower... not the alligator ones but the flat ones, since they stay attached to my hair for longer time. I couldn't really find a flower I liked on-line, so I made my own... Hope you didn't find the instructions too complicated :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards