Canada
Options

Adventures in dress land!

If anyone is bored I uploaded my dress shopping pics to photobucket...[url]http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/ressegern/Dresses-Oy/?albumview=slideshow[/url]We went to 3 stores in Mississauaga and were allowed to take pics at 2 of them. I didn't find anything I had to have, but it was still lots of fun.

Re: Adventures in dress land!

• Options
    mcrotondomcrotondo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow you look fabulous in all of the dresses. Good luck in finding the right dress. Monique
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww! How many dresses did you try on? Seems like a ton! I liked the one strapless one near the end of the pictures. Keep looking! I'm sure you'll find the ONE! :)Keep posting pics!
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked like you were having fun! I only have a few pictures that I was allowed to take after I bought my dress - I wish I had taken more of the ones I didn't get - I let my mom and MOH go crazy with things THEY liked. I wish I had pictures! You seem like you are looking for something similar to what I was - sheath, some nice detailing, nothing too puffy. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing! I love the mermaid silhouette on you. You're right though, they all look really pretty but I don't feel that any of them were The One.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone, it was a lot of fun. This is my number 1 maybe:[url]http://www.venusbridal.com/detail.php?did=811[/url]Wasn't allowed to take pics though.
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good choice... I really like the way the v-neck looks on you in image 32. (But NOT the one in image 5.. that one isn't flattering on your at all, IMO)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are gorgeous and really rocked those dresses!Good luck finding the perfect one.  I'm at the same dress shopping stage right now.  I think I know which one I want after trying on many dresses but I can't find a shop in SWO that has a sample for me to try on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stunning!  The dresses all looked so pretty on you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the kind words, I hope everyone who's still searching finds their dream dress. I've ordered this one [url]http://www.venusbridal.com/detail.php?did=811[/url]and am looking forward to when it comes in!
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on finding a dress! Great choice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the V neck with rhinestone straps looks absolutely stunning on you. Very glamorous but simple and classy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards