New York-Long Island

Rental Chairs

Hello ladies,I know we've posted on this topic before but I can't find it.  I'm looking for rental chairs for my wedding in Montauk, NY.  The chairs the venue supplies are not my favorite and the price they charge for chivari ones are $8.50/chair.  I think that seems a bit high so I wanted to look around a bit.  Please let me know if you know of any good rental facilities.Thanks!Laura

Re: Rental Chairs

• derky17derky17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura, that's right around the national average for Chivari chairs. In my town, they rent for $9. There is also something called a "garden" chair--it's a foldinig chair, but it has a more upscale look than a typical folding chair. There's is a small cushion on the seat and they are usually made of wood or resin. Those generally rent for around $4 per chair. Sorry, no LI specific companies to recommend unfortunately. Have you googled "Montauk rental companies"?
  • edited December 2011
    There is Party Rental Ltd in Bridgehampton, and Classic Party Rentals in Watermill, I don't think you will find them for much cheaper than 8.50. The garden chairs are okay but they are bulky and I really don't think that they look appropriate inside. But those tend to be in the 3-7 dollar range.
  • edited December 2011
    One can always cover the chairs.  Check out the covergirl.net...very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards