Christian Weddings

Monday QOTD

What advice would you give your 16 year old teenager?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• Never chase a guy.  A guy who will truly love you and be by your side will realize how special you are and approach you first.

Be selective with a guy, but not picky.  That is, maintain high standards for the important things, but don't reject guys over trivial and meaningless things. 

One of the greatest skills you can learn in life is to never give up.

That's all I can think for now...
  • Run your own race. Don't worry about what others are doing or not doing.

Abstain from sex. It doesn't seem like it now but it will be so worth it and less of a headache when you wait and give yourself to only one person, your spouse.

• edited October 2012
    I agree with everything the PPs wrote. 

I would also add that it is better for them to consume intelligent media rather than Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, Housewives, and the like ... you may be thought strange by your peers, but you will be better and smarter for it.
  • the way a guys treats his mother, is a great indication of how he is going to treat you.

never settle for less then you deserve. In friendshiops and relationships.

Always know God is only a prayer away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.You are in one of the best mission fields in the world, high school, take advantange of it.
    2.Remember to dress modestly for your brothers in Christ, you might get attetion for a low cut top but you don't even begin to know the horrible struggle it puts them through. 
    3. Don't be afraid of AP English and AP Bio. They will save you money now and put you closer to graduating college.
    4. Don't look for boys to satisfy your need for attention. They may never lay a hand on you but they can steal just a much of your innocence than if they had. 
    5. Life may have thrown some curve balls but look to God in everything. He can take care of it all. Seek Him daily for all you need.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Never follow the crowd mindlessly, because the crowd can be pretty mindless at times.

Never be afraid to admit you don't know something or admit you were wrong. It takes a strong, mature person to do so and anybody worth having in your life will recognize that.

Think before you speak. That wisecrack may have made your "buddies" laugh, but it might have made somebody else go home and cry.

Don't give too much power to those "buddies", since you probably won't be in each other's lives after high school.

Don't avoid trying something new because you are afraid you will look foolish. Sure, you might end up looking foolish, but you'll also look brave (and it'll be a great story to tell your friends later!).

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • High school sucks but college is better.  Hang in there and take AP classes, they are really helpful.

When you feel like no one loves you remember God always loves you and so do your parents.  If you think no one would care if you died, they would.

Don't try so hard to fit in, but don't hate yourself for sticking out.

Dating will come with time.  The moment you stop looking for a man God will provide one for you. 

That is all I can come up with now. I really liked some of the ones the PP's put :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards