Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Borrowed Bliss centerpiece rentals?

I'd love to have a florist do my centerpieces, but I know it's going to be so expensive! I came across this rental place on the GR Craigslist, and I'm wondering if the pricing is too good! They have the cylinder trio and taller cylinders I want, and they'll come with mirrors and stones for $5.50-7.50 each. I would just need to add some flowers & floating candles. Anyone used them? Is this too good of a deal?[url]http://borrowedbliss.homestead.com/[/url]
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: Borrowed Bliss centerpiece rentals?

• Options
    AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I would go with the less is more mentality.  I don't know about rentals, but the thing is, I did all of my table set up for, all total, $20 each, and you would never have known.  You just have to be savvy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of them but if you are looking for rentals I would highly recommend Lisa from Decor Elegance. She is VERY good and has a ton of rental items. If you don't see something that you'd like on her list just email her. She responds quickly and is super nice. HTH!! http://www.decorelegance.net/
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Along with PP, I have heard of Decor Elegance, but not Borrowed Bliss, sorry!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using decor elegance... not only myself but ive used them in the past for my sisters wedding....i highly recommend them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'm going to have 36-38 tables, so centerpieces can get a little overwhelming in price!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to add one more recommendation for Lisa at Decor Elegance! Her husband works for my dad and we have known them forever - super easy to work with and very friendly.
    Lindsey & John
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    275image 183image 92image
  • Options
    heather_rae90heather_rae90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen their ads on CL too. My suggestion is, to e-mail them for some references and see what they have to say. The company is probably legitimate and their prices are probably low because they realize the competition and are just starting out. But yeah, definitely get some references before you plan on moving ahead with them, since they're pretty unknown!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just met with Decor Elegance at a bridal event and they centerpieces are beautiful.  My friend used them this summer and was extremely happy.  They have from simple small cylindars to more extravagant taller centerpieces.  I didn't catch the price on the smaller centerpieces but the taller, bigger ones where about $25 per table to rent.  I belive she said for an extra $50 they do set up and tear down of the centerpieces but don't quote me on that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards