Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

How did this happen?!

I just looked at my wedding countdown and I am at 53 days- seemingly out of no where! I feel like my engagement has flown by! In the past few weeks I met with the church, and got some details finalized with them. It made me feel much better about things than I was pre meeting. Had my first fitting with Pauline Miller, and she was able to make me feel much better about my dress after my little dress melt down a month or so ago. I finished my invitations and sent them out on Saturday!! Yes! HUGE relief off my shoulders. FI even got a text from a friend saying "coolest wedding inviations EVER!" Makes me feel good. ;) I had my makeup trial with Mollie from brideface, who is fabulous! I had a great time, and I will post pictures of my trial here soon. I had my first bridal shower, and it was wonderful! Thank you cards are done and ready to be sent out! SO much done, and yet so much left to do!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How did this happen?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congradulations...
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    meldawnmeldawn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just saying the other day that I can't believe October is over. I am so excited for the day to get here. I have a lot of checks accomplished as well. I am just hoping that as I accomplish more I can have some restful nights.Congrats and Good Luck!
  • Options
    countrygrl06countrygrl06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks! I'm right there with you...I saw my counter today and had a heart attach. I'm at 38 days and don't know how I got here either. I have meetings tomorrow with the bakery and DJ and still a few DIY projects to complete. I yo-yo from thinking I have a lot done to thinking I still have so much to do and no time to do it. It's a crazy time that's for sure! I hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards