Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Dennis Inn

Does anyone know anything about the Dennis Inn?  I'm especially interested in prices/price range for both the food in general and overall cost?  Thanks!!!

Re: Dennis Inn

• erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked there and visited.  Really great place with clean feel and the owners seemed really nice.  Price per person was maybe around $125?  and I think there was a site fee but not sure.  Email them and they will send you a sheet of meal choices and prices.  Also there are some brides on this board who have recently gotten married there so maybe they'll chime in if they're still around!
  • edited December 2011
    I visited the Dennis Inn and loved it. We ultimately went with a different place, but loved the owners so much that we hired their catering business to cater offsite. Brad and Cathy are fantastic to work with. I wouldn't trust my wedding with any other caterers! Theyre great. GL!
  • koreana12koreana12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!  :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I was married there July of 08 LOVE the Dennis Inn! Prices may have changed the per person  was about $110 there is a site fee but it includes your stay there Fri and Saturday night, ceremony etc
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at the Dennis Inn in July and can't say enough about it. Send me a message at melissajoybrimmer at hotmail dot com if you have any questions or want to see pix!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards