Texas-San Antonio

Oliviosis--your bridals!!!!!

I have been hanging out at thenest boards for too long. I missed that you posted your bridals! They came out soooooo pretty! I mean, wow, they are awesome. I can't believe I missed that you posted them. Congrats!! Your dress is so gorgeous it's totally worth the hell that SAs-most-incompetent-bridal-store put you through! Is everything going okay with your planning? I see the big day is fast approaching!!
Photobucket image

Re: Oliviosis--your bridals!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Oh no! I didn't see that post either! I'm so glad you mentioned this so I could see them too. I agree that you look gorgeous and your dress is amazing. I love the way it turned out. Yay for such beautiful pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! I had so much fun and yes, in the end the dress was worth the heartache! I haven't seen the whole gallery, those were just some of the shots he liked and couldn't wait to send. Planning is going well...it's crunch time! Bachelorette party was last weekend. a blast! That was the last "big" milestone before the big day. 39 days to go! How's married life? And to both of you, how are your dads??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    linzalars--I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed it! oliviosis--thanks for the concern about our dads. Mine is still hanging in there. They approved him to start a chemotherapy pill (didn't even know that existed) and it's actually going to be covered under his medicare! He lost a TON of weight in the course of like maybe 2 weeks and they discovered a mass in his stomache which we are now waiting for the biospy results to determine if that is cancer too...ugh. But he is a trooper and he is hanging in there. Married life rocks...we are eagerly awaiting our postponed jamaican honeymoon in April (back when we originally planned to get married). If you are still reading this very long post, I want to hear how the B-Party went! What did y'all do? You must be so super excited now about everything, especially after seeing your gorgeous b-pics!!
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, your poor dad just can't catch a break! Hopefully the chemo will do its job but I'm sure moving the wedding up was well worth it since it sounds like he's not feeling any better lately. I'll keep him in my prayers. The bachelorette party was a blast! We stayed the weekend in Austin. They did a classy but fun party with a Tiffany's theme. It was really cute! They bought all of the girls Tiffany blue shirts and then had my future SIL embroider them with OLIVIA & CO. and then they had a white shirt for me that said "Off the Market". And they bought everyone fake "bling" like giant rings and earings. There were lots of drinks and spa treatments and awesome food. Good times! Whoo, that was long! I just get so excited :) Man...that's a long time to wait for your honeymoon! Are you guys doing Sandals Jamaica by any chance?
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like good times!! I just love hearing people's bachelorette party stories! We are doing the Sandals Jamaica (the Negril resort) and I am soooo excited!!
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    Oliviosis - Thanks for asking! My dad is doing a lot better. He had an angiogram yesterday and they put in 3 stents. He is getting a defribrillator put in tomorrow, and hopefully he'll get released on Friday. I'm not sure what the future holds because his arteries are severely blocked, there might be another bypass at some point, but I'm very thankful that he made it through this. I'm glad to hear you had an awesome time at your b-party. Sounds like your girls planned an awesome evening! Mine won't be until 2 days before the wedding, so something like yours with pampering would be perfect. FutureMrs.Huff - I'm glad to hear your dad is hanging in there. I hope the chemo goes as well as chemo can and that the stomach mass biopsy has good results. Maybe it's even a blessing that you guys didn't leave for your HM right away so then you could support your dad even more while he goes through this. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks linzlars! I'm also praying for your dad...and I want to hear your b-party stories too when the time comes:)
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    Linzlars - glad to hear your dad is doing better. How's the short term memory thing? Futuremrs.huff- or maybe I should say Mrs.Huff -- a friend of mine who got married last April went to Sandals Negril! She LOVED it! You guys will have a great time and it'll be worth the wait. We are doing Sandals Bahamas...can't wait! Oh and Keith thinks it's funny that I "talk to someone he hung out with in high school!" on this board :) We will have to get together sometime!
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad you said that because I have heard mixed reviews about Sandals Negril. I am super excited to know that Keith found himself a beautiful and kind and awesome bride! And I am also super excited that we are knottie friends!!! We should totally do a GTG sometime...the hubby and I stay home way too much!!!
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    That's great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards