New York-Long Island

Patken

It seems a lot of ppl use patken for their wedding, im just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences with them i have started to look for a photographer and there are just sooo many that i am overwhelmed with the decision who is everyone using and how were their prices?

Re: Patken

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Cassarino and have been very pleased with them thus far. Already did my STD session, received the photos just a few weeks later (and even got a CD of all pics to re-print whenever I want). I think that their prices were very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Dan Wagner and was so happy. I had over 1600 photos and not one came out badly (he didn't do any retouching - it wasn't in the package I bought) I paid 1850.
  • skittlz511skittlz511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just booked Patken myself.  Yesterday infact.  I've heard really good things about them.  They were middle of the road as far as price.  They have a no "blah blah bs" attitude which was refreshing.  No puffing themselves.  My fiancee and i are going for our engagement shoot next week.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Patken. My fiance' and I just had our engagement photo session last week and the pictures were amazing. I have been in several wedding parties and most of them used Patken. They were GREAT! They are reasonably priced too. You should atleast meet with them....you'll see for yourself. Good Luck and Happy Planning. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards