Colorado-Denver

NWR: Halloween plans?

Since that time is just around the corner, thought I'd see what everyone is up to for all Hallows-eve.  Going out anywhere?What are you going as?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR: Halloween plans?

• edited December 2011
    We don't have any plans this year, just handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Then we will probably rent some cheesey old scary movies and have popcorn and beer. For costumes, we will probably wear the funny hats from our DIY photobooth when we open the door. What about you?
  • edited December 2011
    DH and I were just invited to a thing they are having at the DTC Hyatt. $25 for food and drinks +live music. Sounds fun! I'm thinking of going as a waitress from Merlotte's bite marks and all (any True Blood fans?!?)
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • edited December 2011
    I was planning on going as the devil and DH as Dwight from The Office.  But DH just got word that the job he's been hoping for may be sending him to Pennsylvania indefinitely as soon as this Wednesday so I may not celebrate. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are staying home and passing out candy - I got the flu and by BF (Britt on here) just got marreid last weekend so costume shopping hasn't even crossed my mind. Hope everyone who goes out has fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards