North Carolina
Options

AH: Scheduled the PWC!

It's on Friday - I'm trying to donate to Locks of Love - it'll leave me with a fairly short hair cut - what should I do for a hair style?!?!  Haven't cut my hair into a new style in about 3 years!

Re: AH: Scheduled the PWC!

• Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do that just about every year! My hair grows very quickly. I always angle the front and/or do some bangs. I love having the little whisps in my face :)
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't tell if I would suit bangs>?  I have wanted bangs for a while...
  • Options
    ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really no help in this area but would I bet your stylist may be able to give you more insight as to what styles would look good on you. Maybe go in with some pictures of a few styles you like and then work with your stylist to get the perfect cut for you!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you are worried about bangs, try just angling the front. It gives you a nice little difference in the front as opposed to the straight chopped look you can get when you donate hair.
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love bangs too- and I find that if you get them and angle them to the side like the PP suggested, it totally works on many people. And if you get them a little longer then if you don't like them you can just style them in with the rest of your hair.I think bangs and an angled bob would look great on you though!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the inverted bob with some whispy bangs would be super cute!And by the way, the PWC is something I CAN'T WAIT to do! I grew my hair out for my BFF's wedding where I was MOH, then, literally 6 days after that wedding, another friend got engaged to be married soon after, and I was MOH again, so I kept it long, and then I got engaged, so I've only been getting trims. I can't WAIT to bring this mop up above my shoulders! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i heart my bangs...its taken me about 4 years to get them exactly the way i wanted but i had a few bad stylists along the way.  i thinbk bangs would look great on you!
    image Ellie and Morgan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards