Texas-Austin

atx planner

Any feedback on experiences with planners for multi-day weddings? Would like to know the good, bad and ugly :)Thanks!

Re: atx planner

• SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend Denise is co-owner of Clink, and I have seen lots of pictures from their events. People love then and they do beautiful events. The company used to be called Soiree, but now it is Clink. http://www.clinkevents.com You can find them on FB too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Cortney Zieke from BZ Events.  She's been awesome so far...very quick with responses and super professional.  She and her partner Becky Brock started their company this year so it's pretty new, but they both came from strong event planning backgrounds in Austin.
  • edited December 2011
    Austin Wedding Planners rocks. Our day went very smoothly and they are great to work with. Talk with Kathie- one of the co-owners.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Barbara with Barbara's Brides!  She has been super helpful with my vendors and ideas for the reception. And she has been in the business for 15+ years so she has tons of experience!  HTH!
  • sarainaustinsarainaustin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stefanie from Your Wedding, Your Way and she is absolutely fabulous.  She did my sister's wedding and we couldn't have done it without her. ywywaustin.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards