Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Weird dreams

Last night I dreamed I was standing in a long line of people around the pool at the YMCA in my hometown.  I was standing next to Joel McHale and asking him for legal advice.  Then he asked me out on a date.  When I woke up I told FI I was leaving him for Joel McHale.  He thought it was funny.Tell me about the weirdest dream you've had lately.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Weird dreams

• Options
    I was on a trip with Jim and Pam, but for some reason I wound up hooking up with Jim.  I felt really bad because we were all sleeping in the same room and he went to bed with her, but then came into my bed.  But we were "meant to be" or something lame like that, so I justified it.I need to stop watching The Office before bed.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Not bad Sucrets.  I'd take a Jim dream.

• Options
    I'd leave FI for Joel McHale.I had 2 sad dreams a few weeks ago where I lost my cat. I don't want to talk about it. :-(
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah, seriously.  I usually never remember my dreams, but I've been having more vivid ones since being pg.But I hate the guilt after dream-cheating.  Although I don't think I was married in my dream, so I wasn't cheating.

• Options
    (I don't know who Joel McHale is.)

• Options
    Yeah I was single in my dream, so it was ok.  Or something.  I've been remembering my dreams a lot too.  I used to have normal dreams, I swear.  And lately I've been having really weird ones, not necessarily bad, just kind of off the wall, could never happen.  Like Joel McHale asking me out. 

• Options
    FI left me for Elizabeth Berkley(sp?), from Saved by the bell.  To get him back, I married Mario Lopez.  I think I made out pretty well.
  • Options
    He hosts The Soup.  He's pretty cute, and hilarious![img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/Joel_mchale_crop.jpg[/img]

• Options
    So random...I dreamed FI took me out for a fancy date and while we were waiting on a table, they put is in a separate room. It turned out to be BostonBrides reception. For some reason, Fi thought she was a huge biitch and complained the whole time. And then it turned out that she was really tacky and was being really rude to everyone. And then I ran into a lot of my friends there and decided since I was there, might as well drink. But all they had was the apple cider hooch that's been discussed on here. I blame it on being totally jealous of her wedding. I have serious wedding envy for her and had seen her bio for the first time that day.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Ok, I recognize him.  I'm not as hopeless as I thought.Nice dream, anna!

• Options
    I'd pick Mark Paul Gosselaar (sp?) over Mario Lopez, though!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I had a dream the other night that I had to take both my cats to the vet. When I got there they told me that they had to put them down and sent me on my way. Didn't give me a reason why but just hurried me out the door. I woke up in tears because I couldn't imagine that happening to my babies.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    After I posted the rest of my wedding pictures here, I had a dream that I went to the thread and found a bunch of responses from some psycho man who had photoshopped himself into our wedding pictures. He also posted pictures of Nick and I doing random stuff around our house, so was apparently stalking us. Later on in the dream, he ended up chasing me around and using some sort of mind control to fling paintings from walls at me. I ended up stabbing him, but he just wouldn't die, and I woke up at the point where I shoved my fingers into his stab wound on his neck to try and kill him. Lovely! Damn you, knot nightmares!
  • Options
    I have had to many bizarre pregnancy dreams that I can't even begin to tell you all.  You would definetly think I am weird...But when I am not pregnant I hardly ever remember my dreams.I love Joel Mchale!
  • Options
    thesuninherhead - That is a scary dream...It really sounds like a movie.
  • Options
    It's late and no one will see this, but I had a dream last night where myself, my best friend's mom, and another friend went to a strip club. Weirdest dream ever--I must stop drinking wine before bed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards