Canada

Toronto DJs

Hi Everyone,I'm getting married in Toronto in a year and looking for someone to recommend a DJ for my reception. Can anyone help?Thanks!

Re: Toronto DJs

• miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked our DJ this weekend. His name is Jovie and he DJ'ed one of my best friend's weddings. His music and mixes were amazing! He didn't MC tho.http://www.djtriplej.com
  • edited December 2011
    prodigy entertainment is supposed to be good but a little pricey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sillynutsillynut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sight & Sound just did my wedding last weekend & the DJ Marc was amazing, did an awesmoe job.
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds Sensatiosn did my sister's wedding and they also do a lot of Z103.5 parties. They were incredible. We're booking with them this weekend!
  • ellis_jleellis_jle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using HelloDJ. check them out. My wedding is Nov 14th, so I'll let you know how they do. P.S. Saw your other post - I'm an Old Mill bride too!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll be sure to check out all the suggestions :)
  • LevenahLevenah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Hello DJ next June! Lisa is really nice and easy to work with!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Hello DJ!  Lisa was the second vendor I booked because I was so excited about her!  She's amazing and has been really helpful about other parts of the wedding since we live in England and are planning from afar.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey!I am using Randy at Impact Entertainment. They will MC too if you need them to at no extra charge and do LED lighting. They are a bit pricey (1200$) but they are really good. www.impactentertainment.caYou can even pick all the music that you want (or don't want) to be played because he has this website music updater thing for each bridal party. I haven't used it yet, but I think that's a neat idea to get all your songs played! To be honest, we didn't really shop around for a DJ and I kind of wish that we did just because he is expensive (although I don't really know what the going rate is...)Anyway! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards