North Carolina
Options

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, Ladies!  This has been a looooong week, so happy the weekend is almost here! FI and I are headed to Charlotte for a couples shower/halloween party, so that should be fun!  Anyone have exciting weekend plans??

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo to Friday! We have the kids this weekend so we get to take them trick-or-treating! Also need to get some thank you notes done!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!!!  So glad its Friday - this week has dragged on FOREVER it seems.  Hope you all have a great day!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SOOO glad it's Friday! Tonight we're going to a wine tasting event at our reception venue then we're going back to my place to celebrate my birthday with some great friends! Tomorrow we're watching the football game with some friends and "tailgating" at home then we're going on the haunted Halloween Hillsborough Hike :-) Sunday I will have to catch up on all the things I should be doing today and tomorrow :-/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!  FI's twin nephews' b-day party is tomorrow so that's where we'll be.  They're 3 now and so much fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday Krystal!  Did you find any job opportunities yesterday?
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Krystal and Lucia!!! I had horrible insomnia last night so I am staying home today. Wish I could sleep some more. Yay for the weekend :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Savannah'ing it up!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have my first appointment with olga tomorrow!!!!! yay!!!today i am just hanging out in my hot air balloon costume, lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards