Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Friday Confessions

Go ahead ladies, let it all out so you can enjoy your Halloween weekend in peace! :)

Re: Friday Confessions

• edited December 2011
    FI has a creditor on his butt from an old credit card from back when he was 18 ( he definitely struggled in the financial responsibilty department back when he was younger) Anyway, I think I'm going to cash out a portion of a CD that I have  (I was holding it to pay off my student loan) to pay off his debt instead. The CD has already matured and I worked it that way so I would have it for the wedding if we needed it too, but we don't.  I would just like to start our marriage as debt free as possible so I think it's the right choice, I just sorta hate the fact that I'm going to set myself back from my original goal.  I'm also considering the bargain, "Hey, I pay this, but I need you to pay me back so I can still do what I wanted with it" but that doesn't seem like something a married couple would do.  hmm
  • edited December 2011
    I'm really excited that the homeowner's credit has been extended!!  It means FI and I might actually have a chance to buy a house and take advantage of the credit!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess when I was home last spring I considered declaring bankruptcy, staying in England for over 7 years and then moving back when the credit stuff was finished. Then I found out it didn't get rid of student debt so quickly threw out that idea.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I might lose my s**t if my new neighbors can't get their kid to sleep through the night.  The kid's bedroom is right next to our master and if this crying kid wakes me up at 3am one more time, I'm gonna start pounding on walls and that won't be fun for anyone.    
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I wasn't sad to see the Phil's lose last night. Not because I want them to lose the series but because I am exhausted and if they lost it was a half of inning sooner I could leave work. Selfish I know, but I am still falling asleep at my desk =O
  • edited December 2011
    This is my last year going to my son's halloween parade and I'm sad about that. He's growing up too fast.
  • jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wish i had stayed home one more day.
    edited December 2011
    also, my sister and her bf are having their annual halloween party tonight.  i am pissed that she is pissed that i'm not going.  she never outright told me she was pissed but i'm not stupid.  i'm not 100% better yet and am absolutely exhausted.  have some sympathy.
  • edited December 2011
    I hate last minute deadlines imposed on me from the Partners. Hi, I don't need to deal with your stress.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I wrote off a photographer in about 3 seconds last night after read an email response from them.  I won't name the photog, but when I asked to see some more examples of their work in regular color (not black/white, sephia or muted colors) the response I got was that they may not be the photog for me.  Huh?  Oh, ok... I'll take my thousands of dollars elsewhere.  I dont care how artsy and original YOU think you are, learn to be professional and how to sell.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am UBER pissed that the Phillies lost last night.  Not because I'm a huge fan, but because now the games will spill over to the week I am on night shift and will have to work until 2 am if they win.  You guys couldn't sweep the Yankees and win on Sunday when I wasn't on-call? But I do confess I am rather looking forward to the OT in my paycheck, so you effers better win.    
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I don't think the Phillies are going to win the WS this year. Sure, I'd like them to... but I just don't think they are gonna pull it off this year.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I really don't care about the World Series, am annoyed that it's interfering with my regularly scheduled programming, and pretty much am avoiding Facebook until this shiit is over.
  • edited December 2011
    Delicate- Last night I totally stuck to my Thursday night TV ritual and thank God I did.  Michael Scott with the D!ck in a box costume was amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha I was watching too!  So great.  I loved "sex with a terrorist," lol.
    edited December 2011
    **la la la la la** some of us watched the phillies.  a spoiler alert would have been nice.  kthxbai
  • edited December 2011
    Michael Scott: Welcome children of the Scranton industrial park community! Join your gangster pumpkin on his pallet truck of doom!
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Jess#!!  Give a girl a spoiler alert!     
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    HW - I read your FB update last night and was like, Oh shiit... got super psyched about watching the Office and then realized, our hi-def went out (F&CK DIRECT TV!!!) and none of our shows taped. I went insane. I am going to kill someone. So my confession is that DirectTV is on my shiit list but I'm too cheap to want to switch to Comcast.
  • matthew24matthew24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I finally have come to terms with the fact that I am a biitch. Before I thought, ok maybe I'm a biitch, but overall I'm not. However, the last couple of weeks I have realized I am living in a faux reality and I truly am a beotch.
  • edited December 2011
    Similar to jewels post, I hate the Direct TV commercials.. especially that recent Fergie/BEP. Once you get it stuck in your head, forget it!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Matthew on coming to that realization!  I accepted the same thing a loooooong time ago and am completely fine with it.
  • edited December 2011
    With Halloween tomorrow and everyone talking about candy, here's mine:FI and I LOVELOVELOVE Lifesavers Gummies Sour Berries, and it seems the only place you can find them is at certain Wawas (not all of them, just certain ones). So last night, I tots went on Amazon.com and found a box of 20 7-oz bags (the size we usually get) for 20 bucks. If we buy two of them, shipping is free. I seriously think we are going to do it.
  • edited December 2011
    I am so annoyed with one of my BMs that I am ready to tell her off and not to bother ordering a dress. She wouldn't even go out with us to look at dresses and doesn't even seem interested in the wedding. I'm tired of trying to accomate her when she won't work with the other 4 people involved. She's so moody and b*tchy as it is, at this point, I feel like she'll find a way to get under my skin the day of. Ugh... So i've been avoiding her calls since I emailed her last night telling her if she is too overwhelmed and doesn't have time, that she could do something else in the wedding that does not require such a commitment. I know ms. manners wouldn't approve, but what else was I to do?

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards