Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Tejani Jewelry

Has anyone bought it ? Anyone wearing it for the wedding day? I'm undecided about it. I just bought my dress Sunday so now I'm on a roll and want to find all my accessories! I would love to go up to NYC to try it on at their store....

Re: Tejani Jewelry

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not wearing it. While it is pretty, I bet you could find something on Etsy for cheaper, that is just as pretty and you would be supporting an independent business at the same time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Really?  I think I'm scared of Etsy. I've never shopped on there and don't have anything to really be scared of but I'm afraid the quality won't live up to the pictures I see. Have you had any experience with any etsy sellers?
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nikki - this is the seller on Etsy that I bought my jewelry from http://www.etsy.com/people/luxedeluxe

i absolutely love the jewelry!

• edited December 2011
    I reallllly like the Tejani jewelry - I bookmarked the page as soon as I saw their stuff. I would agree that Etsy probably has just as nice of stuff for cheaper - but I am in total support of a mini-splurge if it isn't too far outside of budget! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love Etsy. I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with sellers there. However, I will also agree with Lindsay. If it's something you love and want to splurge on, go for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sternbug721Sternbug721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought a pair of Tejani earrings and they came in the mail last week. I love them! They look even better in person! Super sparkly. Totally worth the splurge, in my opinion.
  • edited December 2011
    I have bought jewelery on etsy and from tejani for my wedding.  Both are excellent.  I splurged on my jewelry and purchased it from Tejani.  It is true to the pictures on the website.  You can only return it for 10 days after purchase so keep that in mind.  I did have to exchange and it was not difficult.

I used etsy for some smaller things like rings for bridesmaids, garters, hair peice and everything went smoothly.  Both are great!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for all your replies! I have contacted them ( you can send a pic of your dress and they will send recommendations for it! So cool!) So we will see. I am definitely leaning towards buying it.

Sternbug--what did you buy? I'm still undecided btn a few different pieces
  • Sternbug721Sternbug721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.tejani.com/bridal-jewelry/classic-drop-earrings-b107.html

I just bought my earrings from here because the bracelet style I liked was more than I wanted to spend. These earrings are gorgeous and easy to match with other pieces. I found a bracelet at Macy's that goes nicely with it.

Good luck with your decision!
  • edited December 2011
    I love those! Those are one of my contenders haha. I think I'm just going to have to make an appt. for the showroom in NYC and take a trip up. I can't decide what I like just by looking at the pictures.

Thanks for sharing!

Nicole
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards